Lone Wolves Language Trick Boosting

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by FOX no johns, Feb 24, 2009 with 3 replies and 903 views.

1. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Alright, guys. I'm about to make a new main Gamertag, and I want to boost my kd/get medals cause I'm a bastard, lol. I'm going to do this at rank 1, I believe. I'm going to need other people who are medal whores and want achievements to join me. I will provide other people to play against, and if that is not enough, I'll even play with you on my doubles booster account. Thanks :biggrin:

ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO DO THIS HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY WITH ME ON MY DOUBLES BOOSTER

2. GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:

I was thinking of making a new main GT as well. I'll do this with you but for the love of God... have people who are serious and speak properly. I have tried to do this twice and both times I was going to break my tv cos these ppl just kept pissing me off.

I won't lie to you, we can get achievements together, but I'm not willing to **** up my K/D spread. If you kill me 24 times I demand to kill you 24 times as well. Eventually after the achievements I'm going to go into matchmaking and I want to keep my K/D spread positive. Anyways let me know, my GT is: iigillahouseii but I'll make a new one if you have ppl. I'm sure it will be a lot easier to find matches when we are all starting out fresh.

3. ston3d drunk

ston3d drunk Newbie

Ratings:
    add my gt : ston3d drunk

i wanna get sum achievements...

4. OP
    FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    I know a lot of people don't care about their k/d on bungie or have spare accounts that they don't care about. I'm looking for those people that are looking for achievement/willing to help/ or will help if I boost them in doubles.