Lone Wolves Language Boosting

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by guyston, Feb 22, 2009 with 2 replies and 281 views.

1. guyston

guyston Newbie

Ratings:
    Are you a level 40-45 looking to rank up in Lone Wolves?
    We can do it, all I need is 3-5 of you and then we will be using the language trick which if you don't know will make sure we're matched together, from there all we have to do is draw a few times and hey presto, we've done it.
    If your interested add me on my GT guyston.
    Thanks alot,
    G

2. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you tie in lone wolves, you'll gain the EXP, but you'll go down in level. Lone wolves boosting is usually only done for achievements. Also, when you get matched up with the same people for 4-5 games, the EXP will stop counting, and they may ban you for boosting.

Just go in, play legit, and get your rank legit. Lone wolves really isn't hard, just come in the top 3. Also, I find it easier when your in the low 40's to switch your search to closest skill, that way you don't face 45's+

3. OP
    guyston

guyston Newbie

Ratings:
    You can have one person win and the others all come second and then alternate, this stops that problem.

I've been robbed of so many kills my luck is truly abysmal that's why I am here and I'm sure there are others who feel the same, if it "isn't hard" then everyone would be 45's wouldn't they? Also trueskill means that facing 45's means you'll go up quicker and if you face people lower than you and the same as you it will expect you to win to keep your rank and there's no way to go up.

So yeah anyone?