Lone WOLVES Boosting(Zone alarm + Cain n able NEEDED)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by ChUcK NoRRiS 10, Aug 7, 2009 with 13 replies and 389 views.

1. ChUcK NoRRiS 10

ChUcK NoRRiS 10 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oK let me just say this right now ,language boosting is for noobs. if you dont have or dont know how to use zone alarm or cain n able you should stop reading. I need one to four people to lone wolve booost with me and others. You have to be atleast a 39 and it would be prefered if you are in the 40s. we are going to use zone alarm to get matched , if you are confused just send me a friend request to my GT: ChUcK NoRRiS I0

Boosting with Zone alarm is a lot faster and we will get matched in matter of seconds. only one person is allowed to get first and the rest of the people get second. every one will rankup. I ranked from a 40 to a 45 in 1 hour and half on a brigadier grade 2 account.

2. GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Damn... your post started out kinda harsh. I thought Chuck Norris was warm and fuzzy.

3. OP
    ChUcK NoRRiS 10

Ratings:
    sOrry i get too many ppl that dont know what they are doing

4. PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn Under Krafty's Bed

Ratings:
    Amen. But seeing how your post count is low, I don't know if I should trust you. I would love to this, I'm a 50 in Lone Wolves. Find some other people to do it and tell me when your ready. GT= nNitrocide

5. OP
    ChUcK NoRRiS 10

Ratings:
    I have been standbying / bridging since halo 2 came out. when halo 2 came out Se7ensins wasnt created. My knowledge of cheating goes beyond most people on this site. and if i dont know how to use cain and able so how can i screw you over in lonewolf boosting?

6. blindhindude

blindhindude Newbie

Ratings:
  7. backback

backback Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm game for it, though I do have a question, as most people have different methods for this. How do you plan on leveling and who/what determines the winner of each game?

8. OP
    ChUcK NoRRiS 10

Ratings:
    we need six people i have 3 ppl so far including me. 1 person gets 1st every one gets 2nd. 1st place will be switched off to every one by turns. I ranked up quick

9. backback

backback Enthusiast

Ratings:
    All right, I'm game. Tell me when you're doing it, as I'm already on

10. OP
    ChUcK NoRRiS 10

Ratings:
    Just send me a friend request to : Chuck Norris I0
    I will do it later today becuase i am standbying with my friend and i have to go some where. but tommorrow i will be on all day

11. backback

backback Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's a zero, correct?

12. OP
    ChUcK NoRRiS 10

Ratings:
    yes its chuck norris i0 its a zero in the end

13. backback

backback Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wait, so when are we going to do this, today or tomorrow? o.O Also what timezone are you in?

14. OP
    ChUcK NoRRiS 10

Ratings:
    most likely tommorrow but we cn do it later today if there are enough ppl on