• Thread starter FOX no johns
  • Start date
  • Views 1,725
F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, guys. I'm about to make a new main Gamertag, and I want to boost my kd/get medals cause I'm a bastard, lol. I'm going to do this at rank 1, I believe. I'm going to need other people who are medal whores and want achievements to join me. I will provide other people to play against, and if that is not enough, I'll even play with you on my doubles booster account. Thanks :biggrin:

ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO DO THIS HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY WITH ME ON MY DOUBLES BOOSTER

ADD: MeleeOwnsHalo

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
FOX no johns said:
Alright, guys. I'm about to make a new main Gamertag, and I want to boost my kd/get medals cause I'm a bastard, lol. I'm going to do this at rank 1, I believe. I'm going to need other people who are medal whores and want achievements to join me. I will provide other people to play against, and if that is not enough, I'll even play with you on my doubles booster account. Thanks :biggrin:

ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO DO THIS HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY WITH ME ON MY DOUBLES BOOSTER
Just a heads up, If you boost too much in one playlist for medals they will lock your medals so that they won't count anymore.

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'm not worried, since I've done it before and I'm not a dumba**. Anyways, I wouldn't care, its more about the k/d.

V

vestal52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill help u out, and i would like that chance to play with u on ur booster account and i can also give u a 1 month if u would like :biggrin:

GT: vestal52

S

sternalneogator

Reaction score
Sin$
hey im in GT STErNal1245:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

xSK CrUsTyLiPx

xSK CrUsTyLiPx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill do it my gametag is zeekfreek912 and I need mongoose mowdown achievement and overkill achievement

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ZEEKFREEK912 said:
Ill do it my gametag is zeekfreek912 and I need mongoose mowdown achievement and overkill achievement

Umm, if you want achievements you wont want to do it here, unless you don't care about your k/d spread. And if you do, it has to be around a rank 1 in lone wolves.

Off topic: Is there any chance you were at a melee tournament in minnesota and used the tag ZEEK?

Top Bottom
Login
Register