What's new

Patched LomBank Wallbreach: Difficult

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
This wallbreach is located in the alley of Del Pero Apartments. You will breach into the LomBank building.

This can be very difficult to gain access. Good breach since so many people have this garage so always lots of action. Everyone will think you are just hiding behind the bins. Bounty hunters will go nuts.

These are 2 methods to getting into this breach that I have tested. Both ways I had my modded Enduro in between garbage bin and the wall.

First method requires you hop bin into wall so you can get bike in the groove. Run against bike so it is aligned with seat and handlebars against breach wall.

Get on bike and if done correctly you will fall into breach. Having someone hit you while attempting can speed up process.

Second method requires street car. Back car all the way up bin so that backend is still against the wall hanging over crate.

Get out and run around block. When you come back then the car should have fallen into trash.

Run up to car and hit triangle to get on your bike. The car in the bin will glitch out when you get right by it. If timed correctly you will slide into breach to the right while trying to get on your bike.

I have also breached into the garbage crate itself a couple times so I imagine you can breach them anywhere on the map. I could shoot all weapons out and took no fire from cops.

Last edited:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice location....Rockitman187 and Gummby also found a breach in the same building.
But in a difference section... will have to check it out after :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This indeed is a tougher method for getting into the wallbreach. I've used the motorcycle method before - and it is pretty rough. Nice alternative though - if you have time and patience. Keep up the good work.

Thank you el jugador for the props.

Avery, you coming out of retirement?

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
This indeed is a tougher method for getting into the wallbreach. I've used the motorcycle method before - and it is pretty rough. Nice alternative though - if you have time and patience. Keep up the good work.

Thank you el jugador for the props.

Avery, you coming out of retirement?

I never knew of this being breached. I wrecked there and saw around the wall and knew I could get in and made it a mission of sorts.

If you are looking for something difficult to "accomplish" then this will be rewarding.

I am hoping the garbage bin glitch will lead to other discoveries.

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never knew of this being breached. I wrecked there and saw around the wall and knew I could get in and made it a mission of sorts.
If you are looking for something difficult to "accomplish" then this will be rewarding.
I am hoping the garbage bin glitch will lead to other discoveries.

That's how wall-breaching gets you. You see how it works in one place, try it it another...

Yeah, the LOMBANK Wallbreach got lost in Avery's Megathread. You can see it here:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ors-mega-thread.1029217/page-10#post-10090930

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register