LoL World Championship Semi-Finals: Highlights

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by GrayRat, Oct 28, 2018 with 3 replies and 226 views.

1. GrayRat

GrayRat Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LoL Worlds 2018 enters the semi-finals stage. Four teams remain as Cloud9, Fnatic, G2 and iG make it after defeating their respective opponents in the quarterfinals. In the semi-finals iG faced off against G2 Esports a match that many expected the latter to win with ease.

The result however was completely different as iG took out G2 Esports in a convincing 3-0 victory despite G2 being the better team on paper. It was now the second semi final between Cloud9 and Fnatic. Both teams came in with the mindset of winning but eventually one had to move forward as the better team.

1st Semi-Final IG vs G2: Highlights

2nd Semi-Final IG vs G2 Highlights

The Semi-Finals are now done and the two finalists are decided. Here's the bracket so far;

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. BreakdowN

BreakdowN 666 Super Moderators

Ratings:
    I stayed up as late as I could last night watching it lol. I watch Cloud9 get stomped on my FNATIC and then early into the next game I passed out. Thanks for posting the highlights.

3. Creation Hacks

Creation Hacks Newbie

Ratings:
  4. Davend

Davend Newbie

Ratings:
    Cool indeed. Too bad I wasn't online that day to make some bets, I could've won something that day. Y'know, I sometimes bet on esports teams on this site and that's a nice hobby, I think. Does anybody bet here?