Devlix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RDOD(Red Dot of death) dun dun dun!!!

I

itsatacoshop247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha That sucks. At least its not the red "ring" of death anyore. just a dot. or maybe its fake since he doesnt show start up of xbox on the screen and you cant really read it. Red may just be unconnected AV Cable warning.

X

xX HVJ Xx

Soccer Fanatic
Reaction score
another MS FAIL LOL

another MS FAIL LOL

another MS FAIL LOL

another MS FAIL LOL

I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Im not suprised i mean come its M$.

X

xX HVJ Xx

Soccer Fanatic
Reaction score
another MS FAIL LOL

A

Anubis

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
This is actually true...Whoever hasnt already read about this is dumb cause its not common for it "says ms" and if you bash about this your probably just butthurt on not having enough money to afford a Slim or is just too scared to buy it and needs something to cope with not buying it.

When you register it (for free) on xbox.com it gives you more then a year warrenty for the fkn slim so just get a free one...10 months from now even if my slim does work..ill say it doesnt and get a new one for free and keep renewing it..

Q

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Haha That sucks. At least its not the red "ring" of death anyore. just a dot. or maybe its fake since he doesnt show start up of xbox on the screen and you cant really read it. Red may just be unconnected AV Cable warning.

You must be some new kind of retard... If it goes into an error then it's not gonna f***ing show the start-up on the screen, it can be read fine and if it shows the f***ing error on the screen then how could the AV cable be out

S

sickspider1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fake and Gay, he's just looking for attention

I

izzy-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is actually true...Whoever hasnt already read about this is dumb cause its not common for it "says ms" and if you bash about this your probably just butthurt on not having enough money to afford a Slim or is just too scared to buy it and needs something to cope with not buying it.

When you register it (for free) on xbox.com it gives you more then a year warrenty for the fkn slim so just get a free one...10 months from now even if my slim does work..ill say it doesnt and get a new one for free and keep renewing it..
Not mine lol

S

Sponge 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
microsoft just fail epically :L

I

IamVlad

Reaction score
You overheaten it. It happens to my Xbox 360 20 gig. Im not sure if it is over heaten or something but. It rarely happens. Just restart the xbox

I

IDontbreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can you say...
s*** happens lol

Top Bottom