Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamesrootjr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who bought a Jtag for mw2.
Im SOOOO glad there will be no more online jtagging.
And I hope all you little kids who bought a jtag for mw2 are crying.
Use a Jtag for what it was made for offline stuff not to take online..
I beleive EVERYONE will agree with me keep jtags offline and out of little kids hands.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To be fair, it wasn't just little kids abusing it.
It was a large number of everyone.
People from kids to adults were scamming, begging for invites, etc.

UIquiorra IV

UIquiorra IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as far as I know you can still do system link mods in MW2 after the patch so they wont be crying....as much lol

T

The Guardian

Reaction score
Sin$
its a disappointment for those who were making BANK on a jtag because of its capabilities. I jtag'd my xbox to get the most out of it and then about a month i came accross some vids about mw2 modding and all these kids trying to pay for it?!?

Bought a kv and made $300 clean in 2 hours. That was my first night. Hopefully they come out with XBR4. Its an awesome way to make quick money.

J

Jamesrootjr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its a disappointment for those who were making BANK on a jtag because of its capabilities. I jtag'd my xbox to get the most out of it and then about a month i came accross some vids about mw2 modding and all these kids trying to pay for it?!?

Bought a kv and made $300 clean in 2 hours. That was my first night. Hopefully they come out with XBR4. Its an awesome way to make quick money.
Making money is the only + to online jtagging.

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a jtaggable console with e74, i never bother to fix it or jtag it.. maybe i should of to make bank haha.

Young Money

Young Money

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol@the noobs, dude I went through your posts and you tried buying your way into a lobby a while ago, so please GTFO!

This woulda helped a few months ago before I got ripped off.

Thread Link - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/130021-6-ways-of-telling-of-fake-xp-lobbies/

J

Jamesrootjr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol@the noobs, dude I went through your posts and you tried buying your way into a lobby a while ago, so please GTFO!

Thread Link - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/130021-6-ways-of-telling-of-fake-xp-lobbies/
Yeah that was back when I was new to everything and basically not a modder...
You would care so much as to look through all my posts...
And I didn't buy a lobby UnMonk invited me in cause he thought I was "A cool 2010'r".
I gave the guy that "ripped me off" a visa gift cards info which he didn't use cause it was already used but I call it ripped off though cause I didn't get my tenth :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register