What's new

Solved logo I cannot get rid of

S

Syoh

Reaction score
Sin$
So recently I switched characters from female to male, and in doing so it gave me a logo that I cannot remove, it shows up on anything, bodysuits etc. I am not an avid glitcher, so I was wondering if there is a known or easy way to remove it? Sorry if this question is obvious, I just don't know. I am playing Xbox One but that won't change anything I imagine.

It's this "Sgt At Arms" logo:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try selecting change appearance from the interaction menu.
Most times if you mess around with your outfit there it will glitch off your tattoos.
I have a feeling it will also take care of the Sgt. at Arms patch...
Which I happen to think looks awesome :roflmao:

Upvote 0
S

Syoh

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply and suggestion, I will definitely try this!

I do think it looks nice, but I don't want it on everything!

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you buy tattoos with this?
It’s an MC rank logo. If you are in a friends MC and he assigns you that rank it will be on your “biker cuts” if you own them or if your MC President enables style in the interaction menu.
I suspect he disconnected from the game abruptly while being a Sgt. at Arms and it somehow stuck.
Outfits are weird like that. I have a set of Bugstar Overalls I took from a Heist.
My tattoos “bleed through” them. The Bugstar logo is normally glitched off them in a regular lobby but for some strange reason when in a playlist the logo reappears:wink:

Upvote 0
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s an MC rank logo. If you are in a friends MC and he assigns you that rank it will be on your “biker cuts” if you own them or if your MC President enables style in the interaction menu.
I suspect he disconnected from the game abruptly while being a Sgt. at Arms and it somehow stuck.
Outfits are weird like that. I have a set of Bugstar Overalls I took from a Heist.
My tattoos “bleed through” them. The Bugstar logo is normally glitched off them in a regular lobby but for some strange reason when in a playlist the logo reappears:wink:
Ahhh i only asked because the same thing happened to me but it was a prospect logo. I had tattoos selected that were not showing. I had two back tattoos and for awhile my 1st characters tattoos were doubled onto my 2nd character. After logging out for awhile that went away but i still had double back tattoos. I am guessing that this was from the gender swap. Once i got rid of all tattoos the logo went away and i could reapply my tattoos.

Upvote 0
S

Syoh

Reaction score
Sin$
I just had this patch on my t-shirt of my male character after switching genders, before doing it I was not in an MC at all, it just transferred and stayed. I am guessing one or more of the tattoos my character had made it appear, but I have no idea how/why it stuck.

Upvote 0
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just had this patch on my t-shirt of my male character after switching genders, before doing it I was not in an MC at all, it just transferred and stayed. I am guessing one or more of the tattoos my character had made it appear, but I have no idea how/why it stuck.
It seams like a tattoo on one gender is tied to the MC logos on the other.

Upvote 0
zNotxrious

zNotxrious

Reaction score
Sin$
I switched my character appearance multiple times and removed all my tattoos and it still shows the stupid prospect badge. Has anyone found a fix for this yet?
Post automatically merged:

Ahhh i only asked because the same thing happened to me but it was a prospect logo. I had tattoos selected that were not showing. I had two back tattoos and for awhile my 1st characters tattoos were doubled onto my 2nd character. After logging out for awhile that went away but i still had double back tattoos. I am guessing that this was from the gender swap. Once i got rid of all tattoos the logo went away and i could reapply my tattoos.
I switched my character appearance multiple times and removed all my tattoos and it still shows the stupid prospect badge.
Post automatically merged:

Try selecting change appearance from the interaction menu.
Most times if you mess around with your outfit there it will glitch off your tattoos.
I have a feeling it will also take care of the Sgt. at Arms patch...
Which I happen to think looks awesome :roflmao:
That didn’t work ☹️

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register