Discussion Logitech z-5500's

• Thread starter masterenigma
  • Start date
  • Views 199
M

masterenigma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I know these speakers are basically ancient. But why are they out of stock on websites and then the websites that have them charge an arm and a leg for them?

They've been out for years now. I was wondering if anyone has speakers that compare to these that are newer, preferably 5.1 and same wattage.

Operating System
  1. Windows
D

Diesel

I love the smell of Diesel in the morning
Reaction score
So I know these speakers are basically ancient. But why are they out of stock on websites and then the websites that have them charge an arm and a leg for them?

They've been out for years now. I was wondering if anyone has speakers that compare to these that are newer, preferably 5.1 and same wattage.
They could be discontinued, i would have to look into them.

M

masterenigma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure. You would think they would be by now after being out since like 03 I think it was.

But are there any modern day speakers that compare to these that are about the same quality?

D

Diesel

I love the smell of Diesel in the morning
Reaction score
I'm not sure. You would think they would be by now after being out since like 03 I think it was.

But are there any modern day speakers that compare to these that are about the same quality?
I mean bose are good, um but these are nice, maybe look into a refurbished set? http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-THX-Certified-Digital-Surround-Speaker/dp/B0002WPSBC

Top Bottom