What's new

Discussion Log into BF1 Today

hoopsure

hoopsure

cakes was here
Reaction score
Sin$
I just logged into battle field 1 and this comes up

just me or is anyone else getting this? they are probably just doing some promotion for their new expansion :rolleyes:
so everyone that has Battle Field 1 should log in today so they dont miss this if its 1 day only or something.

EDIT: tfw i open the first battle pack and i get another booster and 6 more battle packs LOL

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
just me or is anyone else getting this? they are probably just doing some promotion for their new expansion :rolleyes:
so everyone that has Battle Field 1 should log in today so they dont miss this if its 1 day only or something.

EDIT: tfw i open the first battle pack and i get another booster and 6 more battle packs LOL
Just logged in and got it as well. Scrapped that XP boost and scrapped the camos from the two packs, so thanks for the heads up!

How did you get 6 more battlepacks lol?

Also, they might have done it to coincide with the DLC's release. Must admit, I really like the new maps and I love the new Frontlines gamemode. They might have given out the extra packs to help people trying to get stuff that correlates to the DLC. The current Battlepack revision has some camos for the new tank and at least one camo for one of the new weapons (probably more, just haven't looked closely).

hoopsure

hoopsure

cakes was here
Reaction score
Sin$
Just logged in and got it as well. Scrapped that XP boost and scrapped the camos from the two packs, so thanks for the heads up!

How did you get 6 more battlepacks lol?

Also, they might have done it to coincide with the DLC's release. Must admit, I really like the new maps and I love the new Frontlines gamemode. They might have given out the extra packs to help people trying to get stuff that correlates to the DLC. The current Battlepack revision has some camos for the new tank and at least one camo for one of the new weapons (probably more, just haven't looked closely).
i redeemed a code for 4 battle packs that i forgot i had sitting in my 7s inbox for awhile. xD

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i redeemed a code for 4 battle packs that i forgot i had sitting in my 7s inbox for awhile. xD
Ah gotchya. Wonder if the free packs and XP boost were just for yesterday or if people will get them if they sign in today.

Top Bottom
Login
Register