What's new

Solved locking cars in pac standard workaround?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a current method after the recent update to lock STREET cars in Pacific Standard for used to drive down the alley?

Last edited:
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a current method after the recent update to lock cars in Pacific Standard for used to drive down the alley?
I haven't tried since they patched entering the apartments during heists. I don't believe there is right now, but it would be nice to be able to use personal vehicles again.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
streetcars, not pv
Oh right all the street cars are locked. The best way to get past that part is to have the Demolition person grab/ hold all the money. Once you go to the front door of the bank and all the cops are outside have Demo walk outside the bank then run right back in and take cover behind the glass where the tellers usually are while the other three make it to the bikes. Once you are at the bikes blow them all up and wait for the "Head to the canyon" notification to show up then someone has to kill themselves. You will have to restart but when you respawn you will be at the bikes with the full amount of money (assuming the demo person didn't get shot at all while hiding).

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh right all the street cars are locked. The best way to get past that part is to have the Demolition person grab/ hold all the money. Once you go to the front door of the bank and all the cops are outside have Demo walk outside the bank then run right back in and take cover behind the glass where the tellers usually are while the other three make it to the bikes. Once you are at the bikes blow them all up and wait for the "Head to the canyon" notification to show up then someone has to kill themselves. You will have to restart but when you respawn you will be at the bikes with the full amount of money (assuming the demo person didn't get shot at all while hiding).
i know how to play, id rather not run.

Upvote 0
wolfglitch

wolfglitch

Reaction score
Sin$
I done 3 times yesterday

he don't need to stay in the BANK !!!
but that is the best way

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I done 3 times yesterday

he don't need to stay in the BANK !!!
but that is the best way
Well the reason I said that they should stay in the bank was because I thought he was trying to get the most money out of the heist, not just be able to drive cars directly from the bank doors.

EyeDuDab EyeDuDab I hear you man, if it were possible I'd sure let you know.

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the reason I said that they should stay in the bank was because I thought he was trying to get the most money out of the heist, not just be able to drive cars directly from the bank doors.

it was up untill tuesday :frown:

use of the car aides in an easier elite challenge. i can do it the normal way.... but i miss my $100k and taking 0% to help

I've got plenty of money, but it sucks to play for that long a time to help others and not make anything at all. At least I was able to make a hundred thousand using the elite challenge exploit with the cars and the helicopter. Lately it seems like nobody's been able to lock any street cars including the helicopter. The objective is now to get everything after you exit the bank, which is what I'm trying to figure out the workaround for now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register