• Thread starter MiNdLeSsZoNeR
  • Start date
  • Views 583
MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I just some what complete my first ever forge map it's somewhat of a remake of lockout with a little extra. Let me know what you think.

Map name: Lockin
Gamertag: Sasquadge

5R4p6.jpg

es5Kf.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures.

O

OZZtin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, I'm kinda diggin the pictures. I must download, even though it's not exact.

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ran out of blocks to do the gravlift the same so I added a little extra let me know what you think.

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It;s not 100% done I need to fix the weapon drops and do all game types in it

O

OZZtin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well aside from what you haven't finished, I'd say it's a job well done. I mean some people will probably be like it's too big and some of the jumps aren't there from the original Lockout. I don't think you were going for the original layout though. I think it fits perfect for halo 4 in my opinion. I could see BTB being played on this map. Overall I'd say you did a wonderful job it. Can't wait to see what maps you build in the future :smile:

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks a lot man! Yeah I wasnt going for the exact lockout type just something similar thanks for the feedback :smile:

O

OZZtin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah no problem!! I really like the idea of that tower that's built over by the lift. Very creative!

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Yeah I was going more towards a team sniper friendly map.

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed haha. But I would like feedback on what kind of game types people would like to see on this map, and weapon locations would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register