Solved locker

• Thread starter NetNobody
  • Start date
  • Views 259
N

NetNobody

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Reaction score
were is the locker in stuyvesant safe house its telling i have a side mission in there but no one to talk too ive looked around in there ffs

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
were is the locker in stuyvesant safe house its telling i have a side mission in there but no one to talk too ive looked around in there ffs
I believe the locker is upstairs. Also can you just make one thread and keep updating it? You have made about thirty threads in the last day all asking how to questions.

N

NetNobody

Reaction score
I believe the locker is upstairs. Also can you just make one thread and keep updating it? You have made about thirty threads in the last day all asking how to questions.
where abouts is the upstairs mate cant find it

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
where abouts is the upstairs mate cant find it
Can't walk you through it because I can't log in. Look all over the room for lockers man. It's not that big of a room.

N

NetNobody

Reaction score
Can't walk you through it because I can't log in. Look all over the room for lockers man. It's not that big of a room.
i have mate i cant even see no stairs lol

M

mms2884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have mate i cant even see no stairs lol
Not to be that guy but damn man you seem to ask a lot of questions that can prob be answered by just giving a little more effort... sorry if its just me...

Top Bottom