What's new

Unsolved Locked Lobby with lag swith

S

soadfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm sorry that im opening this thread, but i cant find any informatiob about that.
I have a lag switch. I want to lock a lobby, i mean to kick everyone and be the only person in the lobby. What should i do?
At this point im finding the game that has a countdown timer, when it reaches 12 sec i turn lag switch on, time freezes. I wait like 30-35 sec, then i switch it off again. Everyone goes to lvl 1, but in few sec randoms join me and all lvl 1 dissapears. I think im doing it wrong....

S

sota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm sorry that im opening this thread, but i cant find any informatiob about that.
I have a lag switch. I want to lock a lobby, i mean to kick everyone and be the only person in the lobby. What should i do?
At this point im finding the game that has a countdown timer, when it reaches 12 sec i turn lag switch on, time freezes. I wait like 30-35 sec, then i switch it off again. Everyone goes to lvl 1, but in few sec randoms join me and all lvl 1 dissapears. I think im doing it wrong....
I've been trying to figure this out too. What settings do you have on your UDP when you turn it on?

S

soadfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure this out too. What settings do you have on your UDP when you turn it on?
I havnt tryed with udp i was using a switch connected to a lan cable. Still cant figure out how both of them works

E

edcantu9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using udp is easier and faster

Top Bottom