Not open for further replies.
lewfarrimond

lewfarrimond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: NEW CLEARER VIDEO ADDED
STILL WORKING AS OF PATCH 1.12

I know a lot of people know how to do this, but this is for the people who don't and I have tried to make this as detailed as I possibly can so that it is easy to follow and understand. I did do a video on this but it's not the best but I will include if you prefer to watch a video, it doesn't include all of the glitch but like I said I will include it. A locked lobby is a public match lobby with you, and whoever you chose in it. You can earn everything you can earn in a public match. Anyway on to the glitch:

PRE-GLITCH:
1. Set party to OPEN and set the size to however many people you want in your lobby (Triangle > L1 > Player Limit) This will control how many people can be in your locked lobby.
2. You can find pre-game lobbies quicker by adding a second pad and then removing it once you get into a pre-game lobby, or you can play the game you get thrown in until you get into the lobby after it.
3. Make sure you are on a fresh run of BO3. So close the application and relaunch it. (Hold PS Button > Close Application > OK).
NOTE:
If you have your player limit set to 2 or above, random players will begin to join your game if your friends don't join quick enough.

The Glitch:
1. Search for any game type (I'd recommend Uplink if playing solo (for quick games) or CTF/Domination (longer game time = more kills) if playing with friends).
2. Be in a pre-game lobby if you keep get put into a game, quit and search again or if you care about your W/L ratio, refer to point 2 under pre-glitch.
3. Once in a pre-game lobby, wait for the map to be selected and then wait until the countdown timer into the game begins (not the countdown timer to chose the map).
4. As soon as the timer begins, click the PS Button and open Spotify or Media Player.
5. Wait in Spotify/Media Player for between 45 and 60 seconds. (It takes trial and error to find the perfect time) I usually wait for around 50 seconds.
6. Click the PS Button and return back to BO3.
7. If you have waited the correct amount of time, the countdown timer should be froze, all you need to do is wait.
8. After a few seconds, everyone's level except your own should change to level 1.
9. If the levels have changed, the glitch has been successful and shortly after the level change, the countdown timer should begin again.
10. You will be entered into your game and everyone will be Ruin, with Gravity Spikes and occasionally there may be a few Outrider's with Sparrow. Let the game load.
11. Once in the game, select a class and you will notice that you will be the only person in the game, this is when your friends must join. You can tell them to join you or invite them through the social menu. (Options > Triangle)
12. You are now free to do what you want, the lobby is yours!
13. When you have finished, you must close the BO3 and Spotify (if you used Spotify instead of Media Player) applications and relaunch the game.

Issues/Fixes:
- Bare in mind you are the host of this lobby, if you have a bad internet connection and are playing with friends, they may lag.
- If you get thrown into the game straight after loading back into BO3, you did not wait in Spotify/Media Player for long enough.
- If you get thrown into the Find a Match lobby, you stayed in Spotify/Media Player too long.
- This glitch isn't 100% reliable, you can do everything perfect and sometimes you will get random people joining you in the loading screen, usually they will quit when the game loads in, however if they don't you can just quit and set up another lobby or enjoy a 1v1 with a random person :smile:
- If you can't invite your friends or they can't join you, make sure that you have selected a class and are in the game and that your Party Privacy is open (Triangle > L1 > Party Privacy).
- This can get you banned if you are obviously boosting. I would limit your head shots to about 100 per-game and make sure that you do have a few deaths! I am not responsible if you get banned, however, I have boosted many accounts to dark matter with this method and never been banned.

I hope you enjoy this and I hope you find it useful. Off topic, I'm working on a UI stack glitch and I believe that I am getting close and closer, as soon as I get it working, I'll make sure I get it on 7S as soon as I can.

Here's the video for anyone who would prefer to watch than read:

Last edited:
mister_bigboss

mister_bigboss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, thx bro.

I hosted a xp lobby few times but friend could never join. I will be trying this the way you explained. Thx

MajorConcerns

MajorConcerns

Reaction score
Sin$
When my friend joins he is always on my team? Any way to put them on the opposite team so we can boost headshots?

Coolstorybro__

Coolstorybro__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a Way To do This On Xbox?

lewfarrimond

lewfarrimond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When my friend joins he is always on my team? Any way to put them on the opposite team so we can boost headshots?
Either do like muffins services said and try to get your friend to join with two pads or wait until the game has fully loaded in and give it a few second before they join, it is basically luck whether they get put on your team or not. It usually depends on what the team set up was like pre-game, when the countdown began, and your team had 5 players on your team whilst the other had 6, there is a high chance that the person joining you will get placed on to your team however, it can just be down to luck. If they do join your team, tell them to leave and rejoin and eventually they should get put on the other team or just make a new lobby. 
Nice, thx bro.

I hosted a xp lobby few times but friend could never join. I will be trying this the way you explained. Thx
Thank you, hope it's helpful :smile:

J

josehr18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I have just one friend in the lobby with me or it has to be a couple?

S

Spag

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey mate I've been trying this glitch ever since the 1.10 patch come out and I just can't get it, I followed the steps and got everyone to lvl 1 but for some reason it puts me into the loading screen(where it's about to put me into a game) then it backs me out and puts me into the lobby with about 5/6 lvl 1s, in this period of time other people join

Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey mate I've been trying this glitch ever since the 1.10 patch come out and I just can't get it, I followed the steps and got everyone to lvl 1 but for some reason it puts me into the loading screen(where it's about to put me into a game) then it backs me out and puts me into the lobby with about 5/6 lvl 1s, in this period of time other people join
You're obviously not leaving it in spotify or media player long enough. I usually put a 1 min timer on my phone just to be sure.

S

Spag

Reaction score
Sin$
You're obviously not leaving it in spotify or media player long enough. I usually put a 1 min timer on my phone just to be sure.
Thanks for the quick reply, I do leave it on for a min and it still happens

mister_bigboss

mister_bigboss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then probably you stayed too long in spotify or media player like said in the description. Try shorter time

J

josehr18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it might be different for everyone cause I do with 25 to 30 sec if I stay longer than that it doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register