What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Lock&Loadv3 | Hosting All Day! | Post Legit when youre in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revolt x

Revolt x

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Open/Closed

The rules are: Be patient, I won't infect people that spam me with messages and invites. No music playing through mics, No screaming, You may ask questions and invite me to party's and messages but don't keep spamming me with them. (As I've already discussed)
If I am not joinable I am infecting so please wait!

Co-Host: Darefuly (Online)
Host: mT Remix (Online)

Last edited:
C

Cool lad 13

Reaction score
Sin$
Open/Closed

The rules are: Be patient, I won't infect people that spam me with messages and invites. No music playing through mics, No screaming, You may ask questions and invite me to party's and messages but don't keep spamming me with them. (As I've already discussed)

Co-Host: currently in need of one.
Host: mT Remix (Online)
Coho please Legit Cool lad guy

DnZKomplex

DnZKomplex

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow This Is Fake Lol Not Even Legit When You Get Infected You Walk Slow Lol Cant Move Nice Menu
And The Rel Hoster Is James-Steel1 add him on skype or add me on skype i am his co-host lol these kids are fke and taking full credit for a menu that they did not make.

C

CallumModder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha the funniest thing is he isn't an actual modded he just got infected by someone else lol

Luhxzy

Luhxzy

Youtube.com/Luhxzy
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm joined the cohost hes just in online game not infecting asking for a 2 day trial is this not aloud ??

C

CallumModder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not aloud no so report them and they will get banned its against se7ensins rule

DnZKomplex

DnZKomplex

Reaction score
Sin$
I Know But Dont You Have To Give Credit To The Official Maker Of The Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register