What's new

Solved Local Multi player crashing on jtag.

leele2

leele2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The moment I connect a second controller to play multiplayer zombies my jtag freezes instantly.
I've had a look around and can't find a solution to fix this. does anyone have any ideas?
thanks

Running Tu9, dash 16203 all dlc installed. Also have dash launch running with various plugins.
Also tried to run on a dev nand without dash launch. same problem.
I've also installed a fresh bo2 copy. still happens thanks
Note single player works fine.

leele2

leele2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to be the tu that freezes the game. does anyone know of a bypass? or if they can play split on tu9?
Edit: nvm it stil freezes. If i remove the tu it allow a second controller to join briefly enough for me to get a game started but if i leave it it does just freeze eventually. but with tu9 it instantly freezes

Last edited:
X

xxxzelda101xxx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to be the tu that freezes the game. does anyone know of a bypass? or if they can play split on tu9?
Edit: nvm it stil freezes. If i remove the tu it allow a second controller to join briefly enough for me to get a game started but if i leave it it does just freeze eventually. but with tu9 it instantly freezes

I had this same problem, what it turned out to be was the Avatar Update. After I installed that it worked fine.

leele2

leele2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this same problem, what it turned out to be was the Avatar Update. After I installed that it worked fine.
thanks, but I can't seem to install the update no matter what I do, if i manage to get it updated I'll let you know if it works

It worked!! :smile::smile: been trying to fix this for ages, thanks alot!

Last edited:
X

xxxzelda101xxx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks, but I can't seem to install the update no matter what I do, if i manage to get it updated I'll let you know if it works

It worked!! :smile::smile: been trying to fix this for ages, thanks alot!

No Problem, I had the same problem for weeks. Couldn't find a solution.

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
To instal the avatar update you either connect to xbl or ill find you a link for it.
Will post back if i find one.

W

wantsomedank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To instal the avatar update you either connect to xbl or ill find you a link for it.
Will post back if i find one.
have you found the link yet i still have! yet to fix this since i dont have the update nor can conect to live since my jtags banned thanks

W

wantsomedank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is what I mean't by as far as I know. When you get to the update screen if it says System Update don't do it, but if it says Update Required you will be fine.
thanks but now it doesnt show the update part till i click xex menu and then after it starts to extract and then says error please if you know the fix do so help thanks once again buddy!

V

vstar950

Reaction score
Sin$
I am experiencing the same problem on a few of my RGH consoles. I'm afraid to update anything. I do not want the update to undo the mod. Is there any easy way of doing this without having to take the Xbox 360 apart and redo the mod after an update? I would like to play with other people on my console, but since I have been so worried about this I just play by myself.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am experiencing the same problem on a few of my RGH consoles. I'm afraid to update anything. I do not want the update to undo the mod. Is there any easy way of doing this without having to take the Xbox 360 apart and redo the mod after an update? I would like to play with other people on my console, but since I have been so worried about this I just play by myself.
Do you mean the dashboard update?
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-update-your-rgh-jtag-to-17559.1385131/

Top Bottom
Login
Register