Tools Lobby Leecher 2.0

• Thread starter ConsoleHackers
  • Start date
  • Views 1,837
C

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
I got the idea from Cheez's Program Lobby Leecher v1.0. Here is my version of this i wanted to make a 2nd version to get a little acquainted with Visual Basic.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S16CYYLB (Its Big because of the Music in it)
Virus Scan: (I had to scan on my computer because of the file size.)

L

L4N3L

You shall not think!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Lol I love when someone makes a program for the leechers :tongue:

So what's the diference between this one and the "Lobby leecher 1.0"?

M

MonsterModders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the idea from Cheez's Program Lobby Leecher v1.0. Here is my version of this i wanted to make a 2nd version to get a little acquainted with Visual Basic.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S16CYYLB (Its Big because of the Music in it)
Virus Scan: (I had to scan on my computer because of the file size.)
o nice can i help?With the gfx?

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
How can leechers even find this? They have to sign up, which they are WAY too lazy to do

C

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
Lol I love when someone makes a program for the leechers :tongue:

So what's the diference between this one and the "Lobby leecher 1.0"?
Fixes from the Script Error so when you load up the page there is no pop up of it. Background Music, More Links,Auto Refresh.
How can leechers even find this? They have to sign up, which they are WAY too lazy to do
Well like i said i just made it to get more experienced in VB so if they find it they can use it or whatever.

P

pro at life

Profile Stalker >:]
Reaction score
I cant download Visual Basic 2008 express, it always gets stuck in the middle of the installation for some retarded reason, im on 7 if that matters :/

L

L4N3L

You shall not think!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
That allways make me thing if the free modded lobbies should be for members only... But that would make leechers sign up and post EVEN MORE useless threads asking for tenth lobbies...

-Well back to topic-

Nice program :smile:

C

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
I cant download Visual Basic 2008 express, it always gets stuck in the middle of the installation for some retarded reason, im on 7 if that matters :/
I dont think it matters what operating system your on.
Here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpRBXlsUQ54

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Fixes from the Script Error so when you load up the page there is no pop up of it. Background Music, More Links,Auto Refresh.

Well like i said i just made it to get more experienced in VB so if they find it they can use it or whatever.
That's not what I mean, they can't get the program without signing up, some forums, leeches can't get to...

But it's a nice program though.

P

pro at life

Profile Stalker >:]
Reaction score
I got the program! I just had to download it from brothersoft.com not microsoft.com

If anybody can help me code something real quick I'd be very happy, just so a button copies some text in text boxes, aim me: proatlife7s :biggrin:DD <333

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
That allways make me thing if the free modded lobbies should be for members only... But that would make leechers sign up and post EVEN MORE useless threads asking for tenth lobbies...

-Well back to topic-

Nice program :smile:
I really don't want leechers to sign up. For that reason exactly...
And also, it gets Azzid more money towards the site

Top Bottom