What's new

Solved Livery Codes

Have you enjoyed making cars since the glitch's release?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Kind of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't started but interested

• Haven't started and uninteristed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Texan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the livery codes to use in Save Editor? I'm trying to get the Cliffford logo on the Barrage.

T

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
What are the livery codes to use in Save Editor? I'm trying to get the Cliffford logo on the Barrage.
Clifford logo on barrage is in save editor add a buccaneer custom in the custom option tab add the silver benny logo
Then go back and replace the vechicle with a barrage
Then on transfer it should appear with the clifford eye

T

Texan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clifford logo on barrage is in save editor add a buccaneer custom in the custom option tab add the silver benny logo
Then go back and replace the vechicle with a barrage
Then on transfer it should appear with the clifford eye
So the Silver Benny's Logo vanity plate worked. Thanks for that!

Last edited:
T

Todd Gross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we put the unobtainable liveries on the vehicles?

Last edited:
T

Texan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know. I have a friend who found one of the liveries, but I'm waiting for him to tell me how.

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
I have the codes somewhere. Must find I guess.

T

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Funny thing is everyone saying that they need files wen everything is already in game...
Ok first off I don't see why I shouldn't share Wat I know since most of y'all are patched anyways...

Ok first off if you want any liverys that are released at Xmas for say the thruster etc on diffrent cars...
Once you have done the sptomp glitch and are online as Franklin or who ever grab your thruster goto facilty enter the mod shop
Apply the Xmas livery you wanted and then fly to story mode heli pad.
Land on the pad and your thruster will duplicate goto creator then story
Once in story make a quick save
Save the new save to your usb and insert to PC
Open in save wizard extract file and open in save editor
Goto helipad in garages and extract the thruster to your desktop( this file has livery)
You can now open any save and then click on the replace vechicle in impound option..and replace with the thruster file...
Edit everything you want to but don't mess with the liverys in advanced options..
Once finished editing
Goto vechicles and change the thruster to any weaponised vechicle..
Save file
Resign this save to your save wizard
Insert usb ps4 save back to system
Open game
Redo sptomp
Goto impound new weaponised vechicles with Xmas livery....

Also if you want the more advanced modding section you just use save wizard and use hex
I have all the codes worked out etc
Basically you search your vechicle hash in the save wizards hex search..
Then once you find it
COUNT 8 zeros from the last number/letter of your vechicle id
Normally you will see random numbers/letters but if u used a Xmas livery you will see
FF FF FF FF THATS THE LIVERY
first FF is red
Second is green
Third is blue
Last is the livery code
I also have all the livery hash codes but since ppl wouldn't share then I'll keep them for tha ppl that did sorry
If you want to look for them yourselves take a look in the doomsday update files under props
Yes that's right for some reason decals stored in props

Hope I have shone a light on all the lies that ppl have told y'all about all this bulls***

T

Texan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is everyone saying that they need files wen everything is already in game...
Ok first off I don't see why I shouldn't share Wat I know since most of y'all are patched anyways...

Ok first off if you want any liverys that are released at Xmas for say the thruster etc on diffrent cars...
Once you have done the sptomp glitch and are online as Franklin or who ever grab your thruster goto facilty enter the mod shop
Goto helipad in garages and extract the thruster to your desktop( this file has livery)
You can now open any save and then click on the replace vechicle in impound option..and replace with the thruster file...
Edit everything you want to but don't mess with the liverys in advanced options..
Once finished editing
Save file
Open game
Redo sptomp

Also if you want the more advanced modding section you just use save wizard and use hex
Then once you find it
Normally you will see random numbers/letters but if u used a Xmas livery you will see
first FF is red
Second is green
Third is blue
Last is the livery code
I also have all the livery hash codes but since ppl wouldn't share then I'll keep them for tha ppl that did sorry
If you want to look for them yourselves take a look in the doomsday update files under props

Hope I have shone a light on all the lies that ppl have told y'all about all this bulls***
Damn, I wish I had known this prior to SP to MP being patched. I've been trying to get the unlocked liveries. I have the tank with the R* logos and the glitter paint. Would have also liked to get that snow livery that I've seen on the new Hustler.

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score

Once finished editing
Save file
Open game
Redo sptomp

Then once you find it
first FF is red
Second is green
Third is blue
Last is the livery code

FF FF FF FF is -1 for 32bit which is random or if it's 8 bit then it's 255 four times which is all options equipped. Some Liveries can also be equipped via Social Club.

T

Texan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FF FF FF FF is -1 for 32bit which is random or if it's 8 bit then it's 255 four times which is all options equipped. Some Liveries can also be equipped via Social Club.
What do we do if it's an unreleased livery?

T

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn't stating that the FF FF FF FF is the code for livery but like I said it's linked to the livery if don't belive me test with a paradise

Only reason it will show as ffffffff is if you start with car with livery then replace it with a weapon one that can take it then look at the livery code it will only show ffffffff
To find all the decals you will need to look in doomsday props at decals it's that simple really
Can't belive how many ppl think they know stuff others don't/won't find on thier own

I'm dealing with some stuff at the moment but once I get my head together watch how many friends will come asking for favours................

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Wasn't stating that the FF FF FF FF is the code for livery but like I said it's linked to the livery if don't belive me test with a paradise

Only reason it will show as ffffffff is if you start with car with livery then replace it with a weapon one that can take it then look at the livery code it will only show ffffffff
To find all the decals you will need to look in doomsday props at decals it's that simple really
Can't belive how many ppl think they know stuff others don't/won't find on thier own

I'm dealing with some stuff at the moment but once I get my head together watch how many friends will come asking for favours................
Wasn't looking down my nose at you homie. Mainly supporting your statement above with why it works and also giving a little hint about other things. I try to share as much as I "can"

N

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:
F

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
where in social club do you go to apply these liveries

T

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
where in social club do you go to apply these liveries
I belive nic is referring to the garage app edits... I ain't messed with that much at all but I did notice that if was linked to social club characters vechicles etc

Wasn't looking down my nose at you homie. Mainly supporting your statement above with why it works and also giving a little hint about other things. I try to share as much as I "can"
Yeah sorry mukka just been taking things to heart lately going thru a rough patch at the moment
Only thing I will say tho is
It's funny you say you share yet from Wat I have been told is your the higher power and that anything you know ain't suppose tobe shared with the likes of me lmao

It's all good tho no worrys man

Top Bottom