What's new

Question LiveBlock was disabled

Bsled96

Bsled96

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was using a stealth server (Teapot), and I know never to turn off LiveBlock. I’ve never touched it manually. I disabled my stealth server to play offline and signed in. Well LiveBlock got turned off somehow. Obviously the console got banned. I don’t know why or how LiveBlock was disabled. I was under the impression Stealth Servers typically bypassed if not turned it off. And I’ve never had this happen before. But is the account that logged in doomed to be banned?

Last edited:
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Account bans are pretty uncommon now a days. Whenever you want to go online again, grab either Proto or nFinitie rather than any other stealths. I’ve used both of these personally and they’re both good and free / cheap respectively.
And buy your own KV (I can’t recommend any as there are no authorized ones on site) and set it up and you should be good to go.

Bsled96

Bsled96

Reaction score
Sin$
Account bans are pretty uncommon now a days. Whenever you want to go online again, grab either Proto or nFinitie rather than any other stealths. I’ve used both of these personally and they’re both good and free / cheap respectively.
And buy your own KV (I can’t recommend any as there are no authorized ones on site) and set it up and you should be good to go.
Thanks for the response. Any reason not to use Teapot? I have lifetime with Teapot so I’d like to avoid spending more money if I can avoid it.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the response. Any reason not to use Teapot? I have lifetime with Teapot so I’d like to avoid spending more money if I can avoid it.
Honestly, they don’t have any sort of an advert or anything on site here so I can’t recommend anyone to use them (site rules and what not, prevents users from being mislead type of deal).
Whereas the two mentioned above are listed on site - and I’ve used both of them in recent times.

Top Bottom
Login
Register