live video on program?

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by hoss halo3 modder, Jun 27, 2009 with 7 replies and 226 views.

1. hoss halo3 modder

hoss halo3 modder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i'm just messing around and make a program. my church does a live service on there website and i was wondering if the was a way to take the live from the website and put it to a program?

2. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
    Could we get any links to the church website or video?

3. OP
    hoss halo3 modder

Ratings:
    cowboyfellowship.org
    go to the media and then select live from the options

4. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
    Well they say it's down so I can't help.

5. OP
    hoss halo3 modder

Ratings:
    it goes down sometime and its not a constant feed either. i work in the video booth and the last couple of weeks the internet has been down so thats why it says that.

6. Tyz512

Tyz512 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ya i know this topic is forever old, but i do have a suggestion... search in the extra components in your toolbos (right click choose toolbox items) and go to com-components (the tab) and look for shockwave flash object (assuming your video stream is a flash format [.flv .swf .fla etc....]) and just paste the link of the flash object(video in your case) in the "Movie" row of your properties tab for the "shockwave flash object" and bam it should stream (depending on your video type/streaming capabillities when your not streaming it will appear as a big white box on the program or an empty video player...

if you need help finding your movies EXACT location PM me and ill help you

7. OP
    hoss halo3 modder

Ratings:
    lol thanks dude I'll try this when i get my computer back from my dad

8. Tyz512

Tyz512 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hahaha press thanks if i helped and if u need further help doing this ill be glad to assist you as much as i can.