• Start date
  • Views 627
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
I don't know what is going on but live crapped out. Also every time I go to the status page I just get a Runtime error also.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
I don't know what is going on but live crapped out. Also every time I go to the status page I just get a Runtime error also.
Edit* just got kicked off and I'm currently ragging at the fact that Lizzard Squad is taking Xbox Live down.

Last edited:
F

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
Yeah Lizzard Squad shut down Live again. So the webpage won't load. Follow their Twitter and you'll see how bad their trolling.
Link??? Already went to the lizard mafia and it has been shut down.

N

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Reaction score
I'm on just fine. Have been for the past hour or so.

F

frostyDdopeman

Getting There
Reaction score
Getting really sick of these Dbags...

I

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Reaction score
Will these guys just grow up already?

It's like some kid who keeps telling the same joke over and over again trying to get more laughs each time.

F

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
I have a quick question before we let lizard **** have the fame. Are these verified accounts or are these just accounts with the name.
I'm pretty sure there verified accounts seeing as they get shut down left and right.

P

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
Will these guys just grow up already?

It's like some kid who keeps telling the same joke over and over again trying to get more laughs each time.

Sounds like a kid I went to high school with.

F

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there verified accounts seeing as they get shut down left and right.
It happens to people who pose as them too.

K

Kard

Kaley Cuoco <3
Reaction score
I can get online okay, its just everyone on my friends appear offline even tho they're not!

F

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
I can get online okay, its just everyone on my friends appear offline even tho they're not!
From what I have gathered anything social is down but things like netflix and youtube are up.

D

DDC scarface V2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can still play but friends n such are down these kids really need girlfriends lol

P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
I have a quick question before we let lizard **** have the fame. Are these verified accounts or are these just accounts with the name.
Lizard___Squad is a fake. Lizard streams and Lizard Pheonix are the real deal.

F

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with an ms rep after being on hold for an hour and thirty min and he said the ms sight should be up in 30 min and services should start returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom