Solved Live connection error "strange"

• Thread starter vectrac20tsri
  • Start date
  • Views 261
vectrac20tsri

vectrac20tsri

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I have 2 rgh xbox's, a jasper that connects to stealth/live fine, I also have a trinity that gets live connection error.

Trinty has same launch ini(also tried fresh ini) no live block/strong.
same kv as the jasper and another that is unbanned.
same server tried as the only plugin
formatted hdd and cleared cache
reset network settings for both wifi/ethernet on the xbox
tried tethering from my phone
tied wifi and Ethernet(jasper is using Ethernet)
reset modem to default.
re flashed the nand for the default boot as I was also using fake anim which I deleted.
re flashed the nand again just to be sure.

Jasper connects fine trinity will hang on logo as the server needs to connected to live, the original nand kv is un banned so tested network setting with server disabled (i have a few kvs so I know there is a risk if it connects without stealth it wont last)and I get live connection error, Internet is fine just live.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I have 2 rgh xbox's, a jasper that connects to stealth/live fine, I also have a trinity that gets live connection error.

Trinty has same launch ini(also tried fresh ini) no live block/strong.
same kv as the jasper and another that is unbanned.
same server tried as the only plugin
formatted hdd and cleared cache
reset network settings for both wifi/ethernet on the xbox
tried tethering from my phone
tied wifi and Ethernet(jasper is using Ethernet)
reset modem to default.
re flashed the nand for the default boot as I was also using fake anim which I deleted.
re flashed the nand again just to be sure.

Jasper connects fine trinity will hang on logo as the server needs to connected to live, the original nand kv is un banned so tested network setting with server disabled (i have a few kvs so I know there is a risk if it connects without stealth it wont last)and I get live connection error, Internet is fine just live.
Are you sure you're using Dashlaunch 3.18.1 on the Trinity?

vectrac20tsri

vectrac20tsri

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I deleted DL30/ini and reinstalled it from fresh. I have a external hdd with my stuff on and the same dash launch installer was used on the trinity/jasper. Thanks for the reply.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I deleted DL30/ini and reinstalled it from fresh. I have a external hdd with my stuff on and the same dash launch installer was used on the trinity/jasper. Thanks for the reply.
Interesting.

This is probably gonna be a dumb suggestion but have you factory defaulted the Network Settings on the Trinity?

Top Bottom
Login
Register