What's new

Discussion little tip for anyone who needs games for rgh / jtag console.

• Thread starter Jeanshorts
  • Start date
  • Views 1,074
J

Jeanshorts

god
Reaction score
what i've been doing is going into gamestop buying a preowned game copying the disc to my hdd then backing it up on my pc then returning it the next day. better than downloading an iso and waiting like 5 hours for it to download.

V

VariationModz7s

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing that with redbox games

A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
what i've been doing is going into gamestop buying a preowned game copying the disc to my hdd then backing it up on my pc then returning it the next day. better than downloading an iso and waiting like 5 hours for it to download.
I download at like 16mb/s, and I have a site that gives me MEGA links, so it downloads in like 30 mins. Also, this method has been public ever since the early stages of FSD and the Backup feature :tongue:

A

Amebix

Reaction score
I download at like 16mb/s, and I have a site that gives me MEGA links, so it downloads in like 30 mins. Also, this method has been public ever since the early stages of FSD and the Backup feature :tongue:
Yeah I don't mind waiting and even with my VPN I only wait an average of 20min to MAYBE, maybe 3 hours on the rare off days... Anyone remember d/l split .Rar files one at a time for DC games on IRC? TALK ABOUT WAITING....CHRIST...

P

Project116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you PM the site please?

F

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used t do this in a Blockbusters in the UK it was so easy

I

iExtreme

Console Seller | Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
i usually do this with a local game store down the road :smile: it saves alot of money and time :smile:

A

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
I am really tempted to do this!

T

Tro11in Around

Reaction score
I did a 1 month free trial with gamefly and scanned the discs to my rgh and returned them

P

Petro666

Reaction score

What site do you use? My internet is fast yet I was getting 100kb/s today.... I just am getting into the jtag/RGH scene. I just got my RGH from someone.

N

NETO0214

Banned
Reaction score
What site do you use? My internet is fast yet I was getting 100kb/s today.... I just am getting into the jtag/RGH scene. I just got my RGH from someone.

Would check ur router could be the cause for ur internet speeds

P

Petro666

Reaction score
Would check ur router could be the cause for ur internet speeds

Just torrented Advanced Warfare for 360 @ 7.0+mb/s which is honestly the fastest it's ever gone.

S

SizzlinModz999

Reaction score
Download Speeds Depend on what you're using e.g.
UTorrent/BitTorrent: Usually 10x faster if the Torrent Download has Seeds (If u don't know what seeds are then :/)
MegaUpload/Browser Downloads: Definitely not the path to go personally if downloading game ISOs since when downloading through you're browser you use 700kbs - 1.2mbs if you get faster then u have lightning speed internet.
Im on a standard 150mb Virgin Media Package so I download at 18mbps through Utorrent but when I try downloading 8gb files through my browser I download at 1mbps.
Fix: If you have fast internet and your downloading through Utorrent and you have no idea about whats the best ISO file to download, It will say next to the Download File SE / LE if there is a lot of SE's then download it for a faster speed if there is hardly any SE's it will download slower.
Hope I helped :tongue:

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Download Speeds Depend on what you're using e.g.
UTorrent/BitTorrent: Usually 10x faster if the Torrent Download has Seeds (If u don't know what seeds are then :/)
MegaUpload/Browser Downloads: Definitely not the path to go personally if downloading game ISOs since when downloading through you're browser you use 700kbs - 1.2mbs if you get faster then u have lightning speed internet.
Im on a standard 150mb Virgin Media Package so I download at 18mbps through Utorrent but when I try downloading 8gb files through my browser I download at 1mbps.
Fix: If you have fast internet and your downloading through Utorrent and you have no idea about whats the best ISO file to download, It will say next to the Download File SE / LE if there is a lot of SE's then download it for a faster speed if there is hardly any SE's it will download slower.
Hope I helped :tongue:
Or you can go through usenet and download them at 20+ mbps :tongue: Full games in less then 5min.

S

SizzlinModz999

Reaction score
Or you can go through usenet and download them at 20+ mbps :tongue: Full games in less then 5min.
Never heard of that???
I will make sure I check that out for next time im downloading full games for premodded isos.

Top Bottom