• Thread starter eNvY DIESEL 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 848
eNvY DIESEL 7s

eNvY DIESEL 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone with a decent graphic program please take my diesel signature and please just put a 1px black line around it and / or any other suggestions to it. please feel free, would love to see the details of some good graphic designers :smile:

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
OvehQhK.png

There you go.
Don't ask me to do anything else, as i'm pretty busy sorry. If you need a new sig, just check the sig shops in services as there are a bunch of members willing to do them for you

KayKrate

KayKrate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You might want to save it as PNG-24 for better quality , after you save just open the image you saved and then right click on the layer and click on Blending options and tick "Stroke" and set it to 1

eNvY DIESEL 7s

eNvY DIESEL 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
T
OvehQhK.png

There you go.
Don't ask me to do anything else, as i'm pretty busy sorry. If you need a new sig, just check the sig shops in services as there are a bunch of members willing to do them for you
Thanks man I really appreciate that. :smile: if anyone else wants to do anything wit it Be my guest I was never really all the good a graphics thx Edward looks great

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
T
Thanks man I really appreciate that. :smile: if anyone else wants to do anything wit it Be my guest I was never really all the good a graphics thx Edward looks great
If I finish all my assignments early and remember this thread ill have a crack at something for you :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register