Solved LiteOn iXtreme LT

• Thread starter yasser37
  • Start date
  • Views 1,233
Y

yasser37

Reaction score
Hi guys

so I have the 1.51 iXtreme ( made it in a shop ) and I want to update it by myself now to the LT

I fount a tutorial so I wanted to install the PortIO32 but got this error on windows 7

4-2-20109-53-28AM.png

so anyway to solve this ?

thanks a lot

BTW

I never played on live before

I played new games that require the new iXtreme but Downgrading them by the 360 wave patcher to wave 3

can I play online if I update my iXtreme? it will be my first time to enter LIVE

thanks

L

LiarInGlass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have Windows 7 x64? If so, then you can't install the PortIO32 drivers like that since those are for 32-bit OS only.

iXtreme LT 1.1 is the safest way to play on Live right now as long as your games are 100% proper via ABGX and have an SS Version 2 as well as a proper SplitVid.

The easiest method is by Reading/Writing/Flashing with DOS Methods.

Otherwise, with Windows you need to sign the driver if you have a 64-bit OS or manually sign the driver and boot in Test Mode.

You're also going to have to have a valid chipset that is supported to connect your drive.

Y

yasser37

Reaction score
I have the 32 bit but I don't know the problem

thanks for the info

D

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
manually install it with the add/remove hardware program in the control panel. Just select the custom.inf in the portio32 file when you are doing it.

Y

yasser37

Reaction score
I did that and got that error m8

D

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you use the new JuNGLE Flasher it installs the Portio Drivers when you start up the program.

Y

yasser37

Reaction score
can I have a link for the new one?

D

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here boss http://www.jungleflasher.net/downloads.html

S

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
copy & paste lol but NVM

PortIO32: Xbox 360 Device Driver
----------------------------------------------------

Install Driver Manually:

The driver/library installation procedure is very similar on all versions of Windows except Windows NT (see below).
The driver is installed using the "Add Hardware" option of the Control Panel. Since there is no hardware that will
be detected automatically by Windows, the PortIO32 driver will need to be installed by manually selecting a driver,
using the "Have Disk" button to point Windows to this directory. More detailed instructions are available
below:

Windows Vista/7
---------------
1. Click Start and in the search box type "hdwwiz".

2. Select the Hardware Wizard. Go ahead and click next to continue.

3. Go ahead click the bubble next to "Install the hardware that I manually select from a list". Then Click next to continue.

4. "Show all devices" will be highlighted. Go ahead and click next to continue.

5. On the next screen you will need to select "Have Disk..."

6. You will need to browse for the PortIO32 folder you downloaded. The only option you will have is to select the .INF. Select it then hit Open, then OK.

7. Go ahead and click next and it will install PortIO32.

BTW if your using Jungle Flasher V0.1.73 beta there is no need to install portIO32 because it's all set inside the program (or something like that :x3:)

Y

yasser37

Reaction score
thanks m8

I downloaded it

I tried running it and got this message
4-2-201011-15-26PM.png

I didn't connect my 360 yet

is it normal to get that message?

S

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
thanks m8

I downloaded it

I tried running it and got this message
4-2-201011-15-26PM.png

I didn't connect my 360 yet

is it normal to get that message?

this mean's it has not detected your drive. close jungle flasher & disconnect you drive & connect it back & reopen jungle flasher. that should get rid of that message

if that message does not appear again then just go ahead & find your drive propertie's in MTK Flash 32

Y

yasser37

Reaction score
am sorry for the noob question but this is my first time doing this

By drive, do you mean the Xbox?

D

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He means Drive as in your Xbox DVD Drive. lol Did you get Jungle Flasher to recognize your DVD drive?

Top Bottom