What's new

Solved Liteon 83850c-v1 reading problems

M

MiCrOz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've flashed my drive to LT-1.0 when it first came out, so I know my drive is v1 (I don't have firmware backup anymore, which is why I need to re-read the key). I need to use Dosflash because I'm using my onboard sata connector which needs to be in IDE mode to read the drive, but prevents me from loading windows.

I've tried using iprep10.7/12, dosflash1.8/1.9, lo83info, none of which worked. They're detecting the drive, but I can't get a proper dump.

For the life of me, I just cannot remember what I did when I originally flashed it. I remember running into trouble just like I am now, but I just can't remember. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

N

Nickelodeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've flashed my drive to LT-1.0 when it first came out, so I know my drive is v1 (I don't have firmware backup anymore, which is why I need to re-read the key). I need to use Dosflash because I'm using my onboard sata connector which needs to be in IDE mode to read the drive, but prevents me from loading windows.

I've tried using iprep10.7/12, dosflash1.8/1.9, lo83info, none of which worked. They're detecting the drive, but I can't get a proper dump.

For the life of me, I just cannot remember what I did when I originally flashed it. I remember running into trouble just like I am now, but I just can't remember. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

That's because you HAVE to perform the MRA hack. currently there is no other way.

M

MiCrOz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. After further research into the MRA hack, I realized once LT is flashed, its mandatory, which I was not aware of (stupid me for not backing up my s***).

Thanks for the help, +rep

Top Bottom
Login
Register