• Thread starter brinko123
  • Start date
  • Views 1,407
B

brinko123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
before i start i think the problem might just be because i am using an old computer.

i am using jungleflasher 1.70 to flash my liteon 74850C, i have everything connected and my drive is being read by jungle flasher it is showing up in the ports. i have clicked the VDE(think that's what it's called) only button, and the portio is installed,

i am using the ck3 lite with the probe, i put the probe in the r707 and a green light appears on the probe, when i click dvdkey32 nothing happens, i have sat there for 20 mins and there is no change.
anyone had this problem and solved it any help would be appreciated.

Thanks brinko123

T

TicTac

Inhale the best, Exhale the stress
Reaction score
brinko123 said:
Hi,
before i start i think the problem might just be because i am using an old computer.

i am using jungleflasher 1.70 to flash my liteon 74850C, i have everything connected and my drive is being read by jungle flasher it is showing up in the ports. i have clicked the VDE(think that's what it's called) only button, and the portio is installed,

i am using the ck3 lite with the probe, i put the probe in the r707 and a green light appears on the probe, when i click dvdkey32 nothing happens, i have sat there for 20 mins and there is no change.
anyone had this problem and solved it any help would be appreciated.

Thanks brinko123

the only thing i could think of is try getting the key without the probe in and see if it you get a diffrent error message, if you do then its ur probe

B

brinko123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tic_Tac said:
the only thing i could think of is try getting the key without the probe in and see if it you get a diffrent error message, if you do then its ur probe

Thanks for the reply yea i tried this, it still doesn't move no messages or anything, i think it's just that fact its an old pc i'll just try it on a newer pc

Top Bottom