Lite-on help???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by lchard, Jul 8, 2009 with 5 replies and 312 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lchard

lchard Newbie

Ratings:
    Can anyone find me a solution for my problem? Here is my situation, I tried to flash my lite-on to 1.6 for the first time but I kinda bricked it, where it couldn't eject and 1 red ring appear. However I able to recover my lite-on using l-o-eras method. When I test it, I couldn't play any games at all. On the screen was something about "play on xbox 360 console". I searched for any guide but I couldn't find a solution. I don't have the backups for my lite-on such as the inquiry,key, and dummy. Anything I can do for my xbox 360? Any ways to solve this kind of problem? Please guys, help me....

:.(:.(:.(:.(

2. bamava

bamava Newbie

Ratings:
    DAyum.. im in the middle of flashing to 1.6 for the first time. Interested to see if there is more info on a fix for this!

3. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Wow, how do you not have the backups? You're screwed without those.

4. knockem

knockem Contributor

Ratings:
    The only thing you can really do now is give it RROD and send it in, with out the key you are pretty much screwed.

5. socalsniiiper

socalsniiiper Newbie

Ratings:
    you might be able to extract them using JF

next time u shuld probably get someone who knows what there doing.

6. pimpfuu

pimpfuu Enthusiast

Ratings:
    your most likely screwed if your bricked it and didnt make a couple copies of your key.

best bet as said above is either try to return it where you bought it, or give it a red ring and send it to microsoft if you can get the sticker back on ur xbox