Solved Lite-On doesn't read after 2 flashing attempts

• Thread starter rocky11185
  • Start date
  • Views 238
R

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
I have flashed many 360's so I know how to do it. I've done Lite-Ons before as well. For some reason, I flashed my Lite-On and then it wouldn't read games anymore. I tried to flash a second time and still won't read games. What can I do? Yes, I have the DVDKey

A

arape

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this happened to me recently when i flashed with LT. I think it was just the drive being weird though i tried to play a game a dvd nothin. then put a game in again and it decided to work. trying playing originals, dvds, cds, etc or check the laser could be some crap on there but be careful i don't know how to mess with them i think they're really sensitive

R

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
I've tried to flash it with LT twice and both times, DosFlash32 said it was successful but the drive doesn't play any games, backups or originals.

I don't mean to bump my thread but I don't want to make a new one. Can someone please help me? I really wanna get this box working again.

Someone help please? I really need my box fixed.

H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno how to help you man, but I will share this stupid story with you, I had the same problem as you, I flashed my buddies drive like 3 times befor I relized I was not flashing it with the new LT, I just kept re-flashing it with the original FW. ='( I felt stupid. still do actually.:thumbdown:

R

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Problem is I need it flashed. Tried twice and got nowhere. :.(

Top Bottom