List of working adapters for lite-on drives?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by nok443, Jan 30, 2009 with 0 replies and 365 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nok443

nok443 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi! I'm flashing my lite-on xbox 360 drive. I'm sorry if this was posted somewhere else, but I searched and couldn't find very much. I have been looking for a couple hours now.

I was looking to get a connectivity kit 3 pro and the probe addon here (I am located in Canada)

[Click here to view the link]

But it costs $60 plus shipping. This is pretty steep for just a tiny adapter.

It probably would cost me under $10 to make it myself, but I'm not sure I want to do that, as that would take me a while and I might make a mistake, and I'm not that good with an iron.

Here's a link to an ebay auction I thought was interesting:

It says it supports the RS 232 interface. I am no expert so I don't know if that's suitable for our purposes. Also this:

Since all that's really necessary is an adapter, can we compile a list of adapters online? I feel that if we work together, we can find much better deals, and then put them in the Lite-On sticky.

Maybe some of the more experienced users here can build some adapters with the MAX3232 IC, test them, and then sell them on the forums for a more reasonable price.

Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.