• Thread starter Ur Grue
  • Start date
  • Views 7,676
Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS LIST IS A CONTINUATION OF THE FIRST BLACKLIST THREAD, AS HE HAS QUIT XBOX LIVE.

This list is comprised of abusers who abuse their mods for no reason.

Whether it be:
Dropping lobbies
Freezing innocents
Abusing their mods on non-modders, ect

Xbox:

PS3:

Last edited:
leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
send them to me over live
Why bother making another one of these useless threads? The iv community is a joke and full of people who freeze games these days. One of the reasons I stopped bothering with this section back in 2011.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Why bother making another one of these useless threads? The iv community is a joke and full of people who freeze games these days. One of the reasons I stopped bothering with this section back in 2011.
Pretty sure that very few people had freeze cars in 2011. Back then you would of needed to code in coordinates to teleport there, or you would have to drive to the freeze car spawn. Freeze cars weren't even abused back then dude lol

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure that very few people had freeze cars in 2011. Back then you would of needed to code in coordinates to teleport there, or you would have to drive to the freeze car spawn. Freeze cars weren't even abused back then dude lol
Plenty of people abused freeze cars back then. They just had to put effort into it.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Plenty of people abused freeze cars back then. They just had to put effort into it.
Freeze cars were only public by deadly fishes, and you had to buy the nj.liberty spawns. Not many had them

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Freeze cars were only public by deadly fishes, and you had to buy the nj.liberty spawns. Not many had them
Most the abusers would just set police cars and vehicles that spawned in the pop cycle to heli or boat.

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most the abusers would just set police cars and vehicles that spawned in the pop cycle to heli or boat.
Why are you even here if you don't even play anymore? Move on to the other forums.

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are you even here if you don't even play anymore? Move on to the other forums.
Lol stop flapping your gums idiot. You should really add yourself to that list because it is ironic how you continue this thread yet you use godmode, rapid-fire and numerous other things against none Modders.

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol stop flapping your gums idiot. You should really add yourself to that list because it is ironic how you continue this thread yet you use godmode, rapid-fire and numerous other things against none Modders.
I love how you say I use god mode against others, when I alaways play with god mode off when I kill people. But nice claim. Also, I've never touched the rapid fire function in any menu, except to speed up the time frame for super running. Get your facts straight.

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been in enough games with him to know what he is like. Plenty of other Modders I know have seen him abusing.
Oh yeah? Do you mean messing with modders who kill other people with God Mode on? Yeah, that's definitely abusing. lol

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah? Do you mean messing with modders who kill other people with God Mode on? Yeah, that's definitely abusing. lol
I am talking about none Modders lol. Seriously read before you comment.

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The funny thing is I have to use the term "Modder" very loosely when it comes to you because you buy your discs. Oh and God destroyer don't bother replying I'm done wasting my time with you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register