• Thread starter Ur Grue
  • Start date
  • Views 7,677
jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this is the worst list ever, IG SwiTCh Fib is not even an abuser and never was , you people think you know what your talking about.
Back when that gt was posted it was somebody else using that account, then he gave it to another person. And after that Idk but maybe the new person is cool, anyway s this list don't do much but let ppl know who might abuse in a lobby

Aidable

Aidable

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this is the worst list ever, IG SwiTCh Fib is not even an abuser and never was , you people think you know what your talking about.
He might not be an abuser but he was in a crew that were abusers.

OP: GTA6 Developer is an old account of mine and shouldn't be up there.

xKRYPT0NIT3x

xKRYPT0NIT3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to see someone picked up where I left off, haven't been on the xbox scene in quite awhile.

jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$
Shame. Probably never going back tbh, xbox's gotta pretty good layer a dust sittin' on it, probably going to sell it here soon.
I get on once a week to see who's still playing, and how they play. But fallout 4 has got me wanting to sell mine too.

xrocky87

xrocky87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ur grue you are a tool the worst modder out here you got every one fooled out here even your self but your mom and dad no what a nut you are one day you will go to the nut house for a long time lol

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
X Lil Deadman X said I was group hacking him. Kept attaching glitch objects. Threatened to post me on here, so I'm posting him.

Aidable

Aidable

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
X Lil Deadman X said I was group hacking him. Kept attaching glitch objects. Threatened to post me on here, so I'm posting him.
I see that guy around a lot not once have i seen him abuse his mods.
God help GTA if people are considering objects as abuse.

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Reaction score
Sin$
I see that guy around a lot not once have i seen him abuse his mods.
God help GTA if people are considering objects as abuse.
Glitch object cause freezing and that could be considered abuse.. I don't care I was just posting here because he acted like I was the bad one for hitting him with a bat.

Last edited:
Aidable

Aidable

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch object cause freezing and freezing is abuse. He kept talking about how everyine knows him. lol
Tbh you're a modder, I'm pretty sure released Object Freeze has little to no affect on you. I'm not backing him or anything I'm just stating that while i have seen him he has been a nice modder spawning cars and stuff like that...

Lil Deadman

Lil Deadman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch object cause freezing and that could be considered abuse.. I don't care I was just posting here because he acted like I was the bad one for hitting him with a bat.
You joined me and started trying to freeze me for no reason and in defense I tried freezing you and you black screened me.

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Reaction score
Sin$
You joined me and started trying to freeze me for no reason and in defense I tried freezing you and you black screened me.
If hitting you with a bat is trying to freeze you then my bad.

Top Bottom
Login
Register