• Thread starter micemeat
  • Start date
  • Views 1,360
micemeat

micemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been thinking for a long time now, i need to start making little tut videos for myself and others...

just wondered how many of you would be interested in simple tuts on building/configuring a linux box and maybe even some kali tuts.

lets me know what you guys think!

Operating System
  1. Linux
Green_Man

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Been thinking for a long time now, i need to start making little tut videos for myself and others...

just wondered how many of you would be interested in simple tuts on building/configuring a linux box and maybe even some kali tuts.

lets me know what you guys think!
id be interested in some kali tuts and im sure im not the only one who would benefit. :tongue:

C

commonsin

Reaction score
Sin$
I definitely would appreciate it, especially on how to use the terminal. I heard that it was faster than the gui.

micemeat

micemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
damn, really wish i ended up doing something about this, started making videos and stuff but never got anything fully edited and uploaded!, unfortunately sold that rig and laptop since and didn't backup much.

maybe i might find the time again soon! :S family now but.

C

commonsin

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe there should be a linux tutorial thread made up of some random tips and tricks stating which distro your using, could come in handy for some.

Top Bottom
Login
Register