Unsolved Link not working

• Thread starter ranidulakshan
  • Start date
  • Views 98
R

ranidulakshan

Reaction score
Hello,
I resently tried to play with a friend in a different country via xboxunity link. But my data port and broadcast port fails. I've portforwarded the ports and even enabled upnp still ports failed. Then I found a forum post that they said that you need the ports to pass only if your hosting a game and that you can join even though the data and the broadcast ports are failing. I don't know if this is true because I don't see any matches in bo2 even tho there are 17+ players on the group.
I really need to make this work if anyone can help me out that would be so awesome.

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
I resently tried to play with a friend in a different country via xboxunity link. But my data port and broadcast port fails. I've portforwarded the ports and even enabled upnp still ports failed. Then I found a forum post that they said that you need the ports to pass only if your hosting a game and that you can join even though the data and the broadcast ports are failing. I don't know if this is true because I don't see any matches in bo2 even tho there are 17+ players on the group.
I really need to make this work if anyone can help me out that would be so awesome.
u need to set port forewarding on your router so link can connect to your xbox. then matches will show. as well u need to join a party through aurora link then select system link option on the game u playing and boom people should pop up :smile:

and do not use mods in public rooms. they will suspend u on liNK. they did it to my other xbox for even using speed running mod on halo reach.
they don't give a fuk if u hack yo rank or unlock whatever just don't use aimbots or sht that can make u have a advantage over another player. liNK is donation based and soley a small community playerbase so don't destroy the remaining fun people have left of 360. if u wanna mod, just use stealth and go on xbox live

R

ranidulakshan

Reaction score
u need to set port forewarding on your router so link can connect to your xbox. then matches will show. as well u need to join a party through aurora link then select system link option on the game u playing and boom people should pop up :smile:

and do not use mods in public rooms. they will suspend u on liNK. they did it to my other xbox for even using speed running mod on halo reach.
they don't give a fuk if u hack yo rank or unlock whatever just don't use aimbots or sht that can make u have a advantage over another player. liNK is donation based and soley a small community playerbase so don't destroy the remaining fun people have left of 360. if u wanna mod, just use stealth and go on xbox live
thank you that makes alot more sense why matches aren't coming up. i still couldn't get it port forwarded the ports i call the isp but they didn't answer is there any way of port forwarding without the isp's permission a vpn maybe? i think im in a cellular grade nat.

Top Bottom