What's new

Video Limited Edition Halo 5 Guardians Xbox One Unboxing.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's an unboxing video of the Limited Edition Halo 5 Guardians Xbox One. If you haven't seen it yet than I encourage you to check it out. It's the sickest Xbox One I've seen so far.

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Great find. There was another video i saw when the video finished. That little guardian you get if you bought the limited edition... You have to make it. Like a Card board model... Well that's a let down.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great find. There was another video i saw when the video finished. That little guardian you get if you bought the limited edition... You have to make it. Like a Card board model... Well that's a let down.
Yeah It is. It's a bunch of little metal pieces. I'll probably never make it...

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah It is. It's a bunch of little metal pieces. I'll probably never make it...
Really you wouldn't make it? tbh I think thats really cool, even if it's a model and you have to put it together.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Really you wouldn't make it? tbh I think thats really cool, even if it's a model and you have to put it together.
If you seen it you'd know why. It's definitely really cool. Maybe eventually I will though.

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be to busy playing the game. But i hope it looks good. Sorry i thought it was card board. He didn't say what it was. But it looked like it. Now saying that. I am more happier with that edition now. Its more stable.

Top Bottom
Login
Register