• Start date
  • Views 681
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
CWc7ahqJFfEKKCq9wumY_cO8j-VwFUdI8M32myFfJ7Lfo7_1gLXyff2wd_3ZM9mYHkTmSiloZsfk7ALY0G5utKyaaUAg-AH28EZnEGrxFWXH8BQWb4JubLxjAq5IxiV5A2kfksUg9OKzpcUuomhN3eOVTnGDQhVX4dhGYGKmtTeFRA=s0-d-e1-ft

Introducing the latest editions…
DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers - Crystal and Steel Black
Playing in style has become even easier with two exciting new editions: Crystal and Steel Black.

Between Steel Black’s sleek industrial finish and Crystal’s eye-catching transparent case, you’re all set for a striking victory no matter what you’re playing. Along with the return of Gold, these three are the latest in a massive range of DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers.

CRYSTAL EDITION:
A mesmerising transparent case shows off the power of the DUALSHOCK®4.

STEEL BLACK EDITION:
Sleek and stylish with a bold metallic finish to toughen up your play style.

Check out the full range!

That steel black really looks sexy. I'm considering getting that since I don't have a second controller yet. But let's see...

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The crystal edition that is transparent looks pretty damn sick. I always wanted to own one of those kind of controllers. Nice share!

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
Those are pretty sick but the controllers are way too small for me. If I was to get a PS4 I'm getting that one USB device so I can use my Xbox one controller.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
CWc7ahqJFfEKKCq9wumY_cO8j-VwFUdI8M32myFfJ7Lfo7_1gLXyff2wd_3ZM9mYHkTmSiloZsfk7ALY0G5utKyaaUAg-AH28EZnEGrxFWXH8BQWb4JubLxjAq5IxiV5A2kfksUg9OKzpcUuomhN3eOVTnGDQhVX4dhGYGKmtTeFRA=s0-d-e1-ft

Introducing the latest editions…
DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers - Crystal and Steel Black
Playing in style has become even easier with two exciting new editions: Crystal and Steel Black.

Between Steel Black’s sleek industrial finish and Crystal’s eye-catching transparent case, you’re all set for a striking victory no matter what you’re playing. Along with the return of Gold, these three are the latest in a massive range of DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers.

CRYSTAL EDITION:
A mesmerising transparent case shows off the power of the DUALSHOCK®4.

STEEL BLACK EDITION:
Sleek and stylish with a bold metallic finish to toughen up your play style.

Check out the full range!

That steel black really looks sexy. I'm considering getting that since I don't have a second controller yet. But let's see...
Where can you buy these? On amazon it's going for $85 which seems way overpriced to be real..

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Where can you buy these? On amazon it's going for $85 which seems way overpriced to be real..

On EB games here in Australia they're going for $100. I believe those are the prices from all the retailers unfortunately unless you can find a bargain somewhere.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
On EB games here in Australia they're going for $100. I believe those are the prices from all the retailers unfortunately unless you can find a bargain somewhere.
rip Guess Ill just customize another controller then. I never understood why they think they should charge $60+ for a controller

Top Bottom
Login
Register