• Thread starter Greens Hell
  • Start date
  • Views 406
G

Greens Hell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i got a Liga BBV Team but i'm quite not happy about it because most of the players are very expensive.
so im planning to sell my players and buy EPL Players
Any suggestions on what formation i should use? players i should buy ?
I could only afford almost 40k-50k worth of players

OtisRobbo

OtisRobbo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i got a Liga BBV Team but i'm quite not happy about it because most of the players are very expensive.
so im planning to sell my players and buy EPL Players
Any suggestions on what formation i should use? players i should buy ?
I could only afford almost 40k-50k worth of players
Try not to buy and sell your team all the time, with the commission EA take off you, your cash will go down fast, also you will most likely be trying to sell your players quick, so you will put them up a deal cheaper am I right? Now to the point, the formation I usually like to use is 4-5-1, because I like so splash out on a big striker, and having 2 CAM's really helps attacking wise, seeing as you don't have a lot of money, try to stick to players that are good at what they do, so a really fast player or a really strong player, or even a really top player, you could pick up players like IF Tom Cleverly and IF Jamie o'hara, for around 6-10k Players like John Terry and Rio Ferdinand have gone down to around 8-9k, even cheaper. Hope I helped.

G

Greens Hell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not in a hurry on selling my team since i have a spare team so i can wait , and thanks for the answer
another question, who's a good ST?

G

garboid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have one of each, both of which work well together:-

BBVA Squad

EPL Squad

to be honest, the IF Jagielka is an amazing player to have in the EPL one and if i remember right he goes quite cheap

OtisRobbo

OtisRobbo

Reaction score
Sin$
Im not in a hurry on selling my team since i have a spare team so i can wait , and thanks for the answer
another question, who's a good ST?
Van Persie without a doubt has the best shot on him in the BPL, also Darren Bent and suprisinly Micheal Owen:tongue:
Andy Carrol has an amazing left foot on him, IF DANNY STURRIDGE IS A BEAST!

Top Bottom
Login
Register