• Thread starter GreatJourney
  • Start date
  • Views 1,256
GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I was to purchase lifetime on Xbox Live Sable, would it continue to work after the next dashboard comes out or how does that work?

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So many issues connecting sables server. Don't buy lifetime until at least next dash and if they sort out the connection problems.

H

H7SA

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I would honestly stay away from servers that have only been up for one or two dashes (eg. Sable, Hammer). Last dash, the HV and response was leaked and this dash, the 0x100F0 hash stayed the same. Servers like XeLiveHive, XBLS and XBLSE are made by knowledgeable people, so you should always have peace of mind knowing that your money isn't wasted.

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would honestly stay away from servers that have only been up for one or two dashes (eg. Sable, Hammer). Last dash, the HV and response was leaked and this dash, the 0x100F0 hash stayed the same. Servers like XeLiveHive, XBLS and XBLSE are made by knowledgeable people, so you should always have peace of mind knowing that your money isn't wasted.

The guy running Hammer is more than likely the reason the HV was leaked, just saying.

OP, just use the offline files, look around and you will find proper XOSC spoofing as well, but don't ask me for any links.

H

H7SA

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The guy running Hammer is more than likely the reason the HV was leaked, just saying.

OP, just use the offline files, look around and you will find proper XOSC spoofing as well, but don't ask me for any links.
I thought DarkLive was the reason the clean HV was leaked last dash.

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
If I was to purchase lifetime on Xbox Live Sable, would it continue to work after the next dashboard comes out or how does that work?
For lifetime I would go with XBLS or XeLiveHive. If you are planning on shorter then honestly if I were you I would just use offline files. I have lifetime with XBLS and since I bought it they've been down MAYBE twice due to updating back end stuff and adding stuff to the server.

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For lifetime I would go with XBLS or XeLiveHive. If you are planning on shorter then honestly if I were you I would just use offline files. I have lifetime with XBLS and since I bought it they've been down MAYBE twice due to updating back end stuff and adding stuff to the server.
I was looking at XeLiveHive. They look pretty good. I think that is what I am going to start going with!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register