What's new

Solved Lifeguard quad bike

UMP45

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reporter Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to ask and see if the lifeguard quad bike is rare to find on gta online new gen because I recently found it again after quite some time and just thought to ask if it’s a rare vehicle to find online or not

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to ask and see if the lifeguard quad bike is rare to find on gta online new gen because I recently found it again after quite some time and just thought to ask if it’s a rare vehicle to find online or not
It’s not rare and rather easy to find.
It spawns at del perro beach beside a lifeguard shack... it is always there between 06:00 and 18:00:smile:
You can store it in a garage but cannot Insure or mod it:frown:
When it becomes rare you either have one that is insured or modded by glitching:wink:
For example my lifeguard blazer is solid chrome and has wheels from the High end Selection :roflmao:

Upvote 0
UMP45

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reporter Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not rare and rather easy to find.
It spawns at del perro beach beside a lifeguard shack... it is always there between 06:00 and 18:00:smile:
You can store it in a garage but cannot Insure or mod it:frown:
When it becomes rare you either have one that is insured or modded by glitching:wink:
For example my lifeguard blazer is solid chrome and has wheels from the High end Selection :roflmao:
Ahhh okay. I found one today thinking it was rare. I wish mine was chrome

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register