What's new

Release Life by Silent Games

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! Why are you bothering with this when you have a great game idea already in the works. Focus!!!! Wax on. Wax off.
Because when I'm stuck I need to open up something else to take my mind off of it! D:

HariK06

HariK06

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there! Life is looking really amazing to be frank. It’s simple, yet it seems to be pretty addictive and fun. Has the game been released yet and do you know if it will be released on iOS or Android? A trailer would have really helped, do update us please!

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there! Life is looking really amazing to be frank. It’s simple, yet it seems to be pretty addictive and fun. Has the game been released yet and do you know if it will be released on iOS or Android? A trailer would have really helped, do update us please!
It's online O.o
Lol.

I mean there's no need for it to be mobile, I guess.

HariK06

HariK06

Reaction score
Sin$
It's online O.o
Lol.

I mean there's no need for it to be mobile, I guess.

Hi! Great to know that it’s online, but I still would have loved to play Life on my iPhone and iPad to be frank! I barely play online games, they all look pretty dodgy and I just cannot be bothered about them. On the other hand iOS games are mostly fun and reliable when it comes to entertainment. Think about it! You might want to go mobile soon!

Mr Chip53

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi! Great to know that it’s online, but I still would have loved to play Life on my iPhone and iPad to be frank! I barely play online games, they all look pretty dodgy and I just cannot be bothered about them. On the other hand iOS games are mostly fun and reliable when it comes to entertainment. Think about it! You might want to go mobile soon!
99$ a year to put this on the Apple Store?...

MrAssassin

MrAssassin

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
Reaction score
Sin$
The game gets boring really quickly lol. Still fun tho.
I'm 2nd place in the leaderboard :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register