• Thread starter PAC-MAN
  • Start date
  • Views 1,019
P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend has the Black Ops Hardened Edition WaW Map Pack, and he wants me to play with him. If I license transfer with him, will there be any draw backs to either me or him?

Chronic Man

oKroniicz

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i think you need his profile on your xbox to be able to play them <_<

Lolipop7s

Lolipop7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
nothing bad to you but if he decides to make another xbox live account(like if his old one gets banned) then he wont have any of the content he has right now. You will have it all on your xbox he will have it on his profile only

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
If you decide to go ahead with the License Transfer then you and him will still be able to download and use the content on ANY other account. Even when you have recovered your account back, he will still be able to use the content.

The only downside is that you will need to wait 12 months until you can next transfer licenses.

Lolipop7s

Lolipop7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you decide to go ahead with the License Transfer then you and him will still be able to download and use the content on ANY other account. Even when you have recovered your account back, he will still be able to use the content.

The only downside is that you will need to wait 12 months until you can next transfer licenses.
wrongs, his friend will only be able to use the content on the account he first bought the item/ downloaded.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
wrongs, his friend will only be able to use the content on the account he first bought the item/ downloaded.

No, he will be able to use it on any account, hence why you wait a 12 month period before being able to do a license transfer. You're talking about if he downloaded the content using that account, he would only be able to use it with the account but if he were to license transfer, he would be able to use it on any other account without the need of the original account it was purchased on.

F

fgh4y467jtyjetjetj

Beyblade
Reaction score
Sin$
No, he will be able to use it on any account, hence why you wait a 12 month period before being able to do a license transfer. You're talking about if he downloaded the content using that account, he would only be able to use it with the account but if he were to license transfer, he would be able to use it on any other account without the need of the original account it was purchased on.

Yeah, I think that's the case.

I

iTz x Horizon

Reaction score
Sin$

Actually i think they changed it around a bit. I have recently license transfered with my friend.
It doesn't work anymore. You would only have the original profile that the content was purchased with.
So if he did license tranfser, after his friend took the profile back he wouldn't be able to use the content
because it is registered to the ID's of that specific profile.

However you could create a modded version of your friens account using Ez Gt or some other account
modding tool. and use his ID's. You would be able to play online with this modded profile. But if you
have it signed into another remote then you could be able to play the content on remote one (your profile).

Without the whole tranfser process you could simply go to Xbox360 ISO and download the content
from there which comes with all the necessities to use it. just make an account and download. then put it on your Xbox.

Oh! And by the way, Xbox360 Iso has the hardened maps and
all that stuff so you should check that out. :biggrin:

Lolipop7s

Lolipop7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Im telling you, you are wrong .

Read my first post slowly.

Explosive

Explosive

Joshh Tha Boss
Reaction score
Sin$
If i buy a ****ing GOD with my Explosive account. i cannot use my Daughter account too play that game. <_<

Top Bottom
Login
Register