Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoggie

Smoggie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still possible? If so how?

And if so, can we play the games signed out? Or do we have to be signed in on to the account which it was purchased on?

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think there is a way to license transfer at the moment.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Your license is your linked to your xbox. So the main account of the xbox has all if it's content shared with all the other accounts.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah because whos going to by a new Xbox One?
If you did why would you need to lt?."Access your entire games library from any Xbox One—no discs required: After signing in and installing,you can play any of your games from any Xbox One because a digital copy of your game is stored on your console and in the cloud. So, for example, while you are logged in at your friend’s house, you can play your games."..

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you did why would you need to lt?."Access your entire games library from any Xbox One—no discs required: After signing in and installing,you can play any of your games from any Xbox One because a digital copy of your game is stored on your console and in the cloud. So, for example, while you are logged in at your friend’s house, you can play your games."..

That's pre-180.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pre-180.
I guess thats a update I dont own the one,no intention of buying it as of yet.
I guess you now can not play games you own on another console?the info was on a ms site so I assumed you could ..

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess thats a update I dont own the one,no intention of buying it as of yet.
I guess you now can not play games you own on another console?the info was on a ms site so I assumed you could ..

You can, but you need the disc.
Otherwise, I could play on a friends console without a disc, while I loan my disc to someone else.

Pre-180, discs were going to have licenses that tied that specific disc to your account (basically a CD key).
No one else could play that disc without you removing the license, hence no disc needed to play.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
You can, but you need the disc.
Otherwise, I could play on a friends console without a disc, while I loan my disc to someone else.

Pre-180, discs were going to have licenses that tied that specific disc to your account (basically a CD key).
No one else could play that disc without you removing the license, hence no disc needed to play.
Yeah that would probably encourage theft without disks .guess there would no be no need to lt transfer as long as you keep the disks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register