What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion [Library] Community All In One

AgreedBog381

AgreedBog381

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Never thought I would make another s7 post lol. Anyways, I figured it cant hurt to post a thread on here incase anyone from the CoD 5 modding scene finds their way in here.

Long story short, I added CoD 5 support to Infinity Loader using the games built-in compiler, but failed trying to get some of my old menus to even work without load issues. I forgot how insanely big those menus were! This got me motivated to just make my own compiler for the game to have full control over everything.

Here are some videos showcasing it:
The video shows a ton of warnings and errors for the All-In-One menu since its getting loaded into multiplayer. Using a fastfile you would never get passed loading screen.
The video shows a few patches that normally would never load for campaign.

If you made it this far great, I haven't lost you yet!

I'm creating a library of all the greatest or nostalgic menus to use for FREE on Infinity Loader. I'm avoiding patches that are just menu bases with a few example mods. They should be worth someone's time to load at least. I managed to dig up more than I remember having on my old hdd.

Here is a screenshot of all the menus currently in the library for MP and ZM:
Capture-MP.png
Capture-ZM.png

If you think of something I missed that should be added please feel free to DM me, post a dl link (with virus scan :wink:), or just post the name of it. Im sure theres a ton im missing. Injection works for both PC and Xbox (RGH).

The goal is to have any menu/patch you can think of ready to inject in the library.

Thanks for reading,
- Bog

Last edited:
Dino Mods

Dino Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea why I felt compelled to come look at Se7ensins. Funny that I checked within a few days of you posting. This would have been (and is) absolutely spectacular to have back in the prime of this game. I hope you're doing well with whatever you have going on. You made some incredible things for this community.

Honored that ****** Cobra v1 was even included in this.

So fun to look back at all the innovations and mods that were made for this game and thinking about all the fun that was had using a terrible Dell laptop with no graphics card to run this amazing game reloading hundreds of times to fix simple issues. Seems like a lifetime ago. Anyways, like I said, I hope you're well and best of luck to you in your real life.

AgreedBog381

AgreedBog381

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea why I felt compelled to come look at Se7ensins. Funny that I checked within a few days of you posting. This would have been (and is) absolutely spectacular to have back in the prime of this game. I hope you're doing well with whatever you have going on. You made some incredible things for this community.

Honored that ****** Cobra v1 was even included in this.

So fun to look back at all the innovations and mods that were made for this game and thinking about all the fun that was had using a terrible Dell laptop with no graphics card to run this amazing game reloading hundreds of times to fix simple issues. Seems like a lifetime ago. Anyways, like I said, I hope you're well and best of luck to you in your real life.
Of course I had to put Cobra in, was my favorite menu for the longest time way back. I don't think I ever found a dl link to one where the text wasn't changed to someone elses name. I had to manually change it back to your name.
I wasn't sure what to put for the description so I pulled that from your yt video lol
Capture.png

Btw, I found an early build of Back to Basic on my hdd for some reason? I don't remember you releasing it so I guess you must have sent me it? Sadly it was to early of a build to put into the library, it was pretty much just the menu base.

S

Sir SpriTe

Reaction score
Sin$
there was the purple kush menu in multi, it was a very cool menu,

if this can allow new people to discover this great menu

Last edited:
vRice

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Christ this feels nostalgic, might just download WaW again and have a few games haha.

I have to say, although there are loads of flagship menus from back in the day, I owe it to iBeTreyyy; it was first menu I used and the reason I have a very successful job in Web Development today; that's what got me into programming!

Top Bottom
Login
Register