• Start date
  • Views 3,256
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the game is brand new do you think there is a high chance I would get banned if I used Liberty to mod the campaign?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo

Shinigami Daikou
Grizzled Veteran Contest Sponsor Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait you beat the entire campaign on Legendary using Liberty?? How did you not get missions restarted like with.Requiem it always restarts me.
Yup. I don't know why any of the missions would restart? Do you have Iron on? I just completed the missions normally, and edited them in Liberty. :tongue:

Upvote 0
valucious

valucious

Reaction score
Sin$
I am having the same problem as WooAf (from an earlier post) in that my game is only giving me a save file that starts with an "o" rather than an "s". anyone know a way around this?

Upvote 0
ledbthand

ledbthand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just save and quit at the beginning of each chapter then remod. Haven't had a problem modding the campaign yet.

Upvote 0
amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I am having the same problem as WooAf (from an earlier post) in that my game is only giving me a save file that starts with an "o" rather than an "s". anyone know a way around this?
Can you put that into a zip file and PM it to me?

Upvote 0
TheDamned

TheDamned

Dr. Krieger
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn dude, I can't wait to show off to my friends that I got the Solo legendary Achievement, cause Im a bosssssssss
Got it legit, and yes before you ask I do deeply regret my decision :tongue:. It took ALL my might not to burn down my apartment complex in frustration :biggrin:

Upvote 0
amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
To those of you who can't find your save file and can only come up with something starting with an "o", I took a look at valucious's file and it definitely is not a save file. Make sure that you actually start the campaign mission and reach a checkpoint before you save, and that you're actually copying it to your flash drive. Your save file will be around 11-12 MB large. Anything less than that isn't it.

If you're looking at the file in your Xbox's memory menu, it should be named after your gamertag. The file named "Halo 4 Data" is not it.

Upvote 0
TheDamned

TheDamned

Dr. Krieger
Reaction score
Sin$
So... what would happen if I put in the location of the final checkpoint for that mission right after mission start? Would I essentially skip the level, or would I be totally screwed?

Upvote 0
TheDamned

TheDamned

Dr. Krieger
Reaction score
Sin$
This worked fine for me. Too bad the ammo doesn't work with the sword lol, that would have been awkward to see it with 32k charge anyway.

Upvote 0
amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So... what would happen if I put in the location of the final checkpoint for that mission right after mission start? Would I essentially skip the level, or would I be totally screwed?
It likely wouldn't work. The game only loads certain portions of the level at a time and you would probably end up over a bottomless pit.

Upvote 0
Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Im actually about to mod my game save with liberty. So ill tell you if i get banned :tongue:

Upvote 0
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It likely wouldn't work. The game only loads certain portions of the level at a time and you would probably end up over a bottomless pit.

I figured out what might have been wrong with me and other people encountering level resets. After I ran through the game on easy I went back and modded it and it worked perfectly. The only thing that still messes up for me is if I max out weapon ammo but than max out grenades it resets the weapon ammo to normal.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register