• Thread starter INDIAN_GAMER
  • Start date
  • Views 418
INDIAN_GAMER

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is der any way to store liberator to garage sharing friends car method(like ps4 marshall)?is it black listed?

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
is der any way to store liberator to garage sharing friends car method(like ps4 marshall)?is it black listed?
I am guessing that it is blacklisted since the Liberator was introduced to us on PS3 and the Marshall was given to us on PS4. Rockstar probably didn't blacklist the Marshall but don't worry they will and all the people with the Marshall in their garage will loose it.

The only way to know is to try the glitch yourself on the liberator as most people are either on PS4 or just want the Marshall.

Personally, if I was you I wouldn't waste my time with trying to get the liberator in your garage because it will be removed in future updates and blacklisted if it isn't already just like the Tanks, jets, and snow vehicles were back in the days.

If the liberator was storable there would have been thousands of YouTube videos confirming that it's storable so I am gonna say it's probably not storable but you should try it for yourself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
INDIAN_GAMER

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am guessing that it is blacklisted since the Liberator was introduced to us on PS3 and the Marshall was given to us on PS4. Rockstar probably didn't blacklist the Marshall but don't worry they will and all the people with the Marshall in their garage will loose it.

The only way to know is to try the glitch yourself on the liberator as most people are either on PS4 or just want the Marshall.

Personally, if I was you I wouldn't waste my time with trying to get the liberator in your garage because it will be removed in future updates and blacklisted if it isn't already just like the Tanks, jets, and snow vehicles were back in the days.

If the liberator was storable there would have been thousands of YouTube videos confirming that it's storable so I am gonna say it's probably not storable but you should try it for yourself.
hmm,,what u said is ture ,, btw if any modder can share any rare cars with me,,can i store them to my garage????

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register