What's new

Patched [LG] Walk Into SP Interiors Online

• Thread starter mathmattx
  • Start date
  • Views 2,508
M

mathmattx

Reaction score
You will first have to get into god mode. Here is the easiest and quickest way.

1. Hit game system button and must have friend in mission or job. No heists.

2. Load into online then select SP character.

3. Once in SP hit start then join friend.

4. You will get spectate screen. Count to 13 then back out.

5. When you spawn hit start and under game select replay any mission.

6. When you spawn in use character wheel to select SP character and accept alert.

7. Hit start and select to leave GTA online. You will freeze. From interaction menu kill yourself.

You are now in god mode.

Now to get access to SP interiors. This will take away god mode availability.

1. Drive a PV into LSC but hit start just as you enter.

2. Back out so you get option to use dpad to mod car.

3. Hit right on dpad and hit start right after.

4. Go to friends list and select a friend to spectate and accept it.

5. Now LSC door is stuck.

You can get out of car and run around, shoot weapons and climb in LSC. Kill yourself. It will just fade to a black screen. When I spawned I was in front of Michaels. Everytime I died I spawned back at same place.

You can go in almost all non-script based SP buildings like safehouses, banks, police station etc. You can bring friends in by having them get in a car with you and driving into garage or front door with motorcycle.

From your interaction menu it will always say your pv is right by you regardless of its location.

Pretty sweet to finally be able to jump and climb around in areas that usually don't allow those actions let alone gain entry by just walking in.

If you play a job and then go to freemode you will spawn in spectating whoever you originally picked. You cannot quit spectating.

You can get inside of your apartment by spamming one of the invites from your phone as long as it is Lesters heist invite. Once you drive pv out from garage and get off of it you will notice there is no pv icon.

You can also dupe pv's with the godmode steps. Here is more info.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/x360-ps3-confirmed-money-glitch.1373900/page-15

D

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
You will first have to get into god mode. Here is the easiest and quickest way.

1. Hit game system button and must have friend in mission or job. No heists.

2. Load into online then select SP character.

3. Once in SP hit start then join friend.

4. You will get spectate screen. Count to 13 then back out.

5. When you spawn hit start and under game select replay any mission.

6. When you spawn in use character wheel to select SP character and accept alert.

7. Hit start and select to leave GTA online. You will freeze. From interaction menu kill yourself.

You are now in god mode.

Now to get access to SP interiors. This will take away god mode availability.

1. Drive a PV into LSC but hit start just as you enter.

2. Back out so you get option to use dpad to mod car.

3. Hit right on dpad and hit start right after.

4. Go to friends list and select a friend to spectate and accept it.

5. Now LSC door is stuck.

You can get out of car and run around, shoot weapons and climb in LSC. Kill yourself. It will just fade to a black screen. When I spawned I was in front of Michaels. Everytime I died I spawned back at same place.

You can go in almost all non-script based SP buildings like safehouses, banks, police station etc. You can bring friends in by having them get in a car with you and driving into garage or front door with motorcycle.

From your interaction menu it will always say your pv is right by you regardless of its location.

Pretty sweet to finally be able to jump and climb around in areas that usually don't allow those actions let alone gain entry by just walking in.

If you play a job and then go to freemode you will spawn in spectating whoever you originally picked. You cannot quit spectating.

You can get inside of your apartment by spamming one of the invites from your phone as long as it is Lesters heist invite. Once you drive pv out from garage and get off of it you will notice there is no pv icon.

You can also dupe pv's with the godmode steps. Here is more info.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/x360-ps3-confirmed-money-glitch.1373900/page-15
Is this only last gen?

M

mathmattx

Reaction score
Is this only last gen?
There were reports in the past that part of the god mode worked for current gen. These are simpler steps. This may lead to a last gen give cars to friends with another 2 glitches I have.

Top Bottom