NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
LG= Last Gen = PS3, Xbox 360
NG= Next Gen = PS4, Xbox One

This post is about the Content Creator, Editor in other languages.

• LG to NG Creator Job transfers have been shut down by a bold move from Rockstar.
  • I am hoping this was an accident to fix their newly released Doomsday Contact Missions.
  • All jobs created prior to December 14, 2017 have been grandfathered in and can still be transferred and played on NG.
  • Any new jobs created on the LG will only be available on LG and cannot be transferred.

Last edited:
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this to prevent a repeat of the modded money jobs we experienced recently?

I am a PS3/PS4 player so can't check on your question but does this mean if I left a job on the PS3 version of the game I'll have to remake it for PS4 now?

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 jobs before two days ago will be grandfathered in and will be able to be transferred. I think there is two possibilities why this has been fixed.

1. The new heists are technically Contact Missions. To be able to make these jobs NG only and fix the finale they permanently blocked the LG-NG transfer or accidentally blocked the transfer.

2. Blocked for money/modded jobs.

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair enough, I shall convert my last two PS3 jobs to PS4 then so I have everything on the one platform.

You are most likely correct in your conclusions, there have been a lot of modded money jobs so I guess they had to take some
sort of action to solve the problem.

VaultGamingYT

VaultGamingYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. I'm pissed. Youtubers that kept promoting that stupid 10k per kill job screw almost all the creators that wanted to make jobs with modded props. Yes I'm a YouTuber or "was" and i did post glitches but there a reason as to why half of these people that find glitches keep it secret. I'm not a fan of this move by Rockstar or any of the big name YouTubers that advertise that glitch and ended up screwing over other content creators.

N

Nandesstreet

Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 jobs before two days ago will be grandfathered in and will be able to be transferred. I think there is two possibilities why this has been fixed.

1. The new heists are technically Contact Missions. To be able to make these jobs NG only and fix the finale they permanently blocked the LG-NG transfer or accidentally blocked the transfer.

2. Blocked for money/modded jobs.

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't u change the date a job was created thru stats editing
So it thinks you made jobs before that date

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't u change the date a job was created thru stats editing
So it thinks you made jobs before that date
This data is stored on Ros and cannot be normally be altered from their server unless you could:
A. Decrypt the data stream between the console and Ros.
B. Alter the Meta data on stored on the server.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register