Sin$
Updated steps that are 100% for me. Let me know your results

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated steps that are 100% for me. Let me know your results

Now it makes even less sense, you cant just go in ammunation and place a trigger without using props to get a flat area above the counter, placing props makes you have to retest it and you cant publish it without a valid test. Also, you dont hit test and then start immediately, you hit start and then test, otherwise it just goes to the test. A video of you doing it would be really helpful

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Now it makes even less sense, you cant just go in ammunation and place a trigger without using props to get a flat area above the counter, placing props makes you have to retest it and you cant publish it without a valid test. Also, you dont hit test and then start immediately, you hit start and then test, otherwise it just goes to the test. A video of you doing it would be really helpful
After you have made the job then have glitched the test you are free to put a trigger anywhere on the map and update your published job. That is where the entire glitch comes from. The timing of hitting start and test are a millisecond apart.

When I replaced text I incorrectly placed paste as you noted and I have updated OP, thank you. You must hit start THEN test in rapid succession.

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
After you have made the job then have glitched the test you are free to put a trigger anywhere on the map and update your published job. That is where the entire glitch comes from. The timing of hitting start and test are a millisecond apart.

When I replaced text I incorrectly placed paste as you noted and I have updated OP, thank you. You must hit start THEN test in rapid succession.

Yea, i'm able to get it to where the test is glitched and the music keeps plays in creator, but it still wont let me place a trigger anywhere it normally wont, still says restricted/interior/area must be clear etc

A

AlluCola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It loads me in the test when i pressed test and start, and join a player in another targerting mode. Help?

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
It loads me in the test when i pressed test and start, and join a player in another targerting mode. Help?
Timing may be off. For me when I cancel out of joining different targeting mode I am on foot with deathmatch drama music in background with full creator menu. I can place trigger anywhere. If I change view then the deathmatch will start up.

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Timing may be off. For me when I cancel out of joining different targeting mode I am on foot with deathmatch drama music in background with full creator menu. I can place trigger anywhere. If I change view then the deathmatch will start up.

Nobody else is able to place a trigger anywhere once they're in the glitched creator with music, there's gotta be some steps missing, either that or you have the special creator that literally no one else has

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody else is able to place a trigger anywhere once they're in the glitched creator with music, there's gotta be some steps missing, either that or you have the special creator that literally no one else has
With that verified then the only way for current gen is to make job on last gen then modify on next gen and share it for people.

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is really helpful because I kept testing and it wasn't working. thanks

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
I found easier method for glitched lobby and updated OP. I also found an alternate method to glitched job. Let me know if it works for current gen and will update OP.

Follow steps up to canceling out different targeting mode. Once you hear music then place new trigger anywhere. Now go to options and delete everything but the triggers. Now update job.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Undefined job is the merging of a race and Deathmatch. (Job saves as an undefined jobtype mission)

Invalid job is one with a trigger inside a restricted area. (You get a prompt when opening up the job in Creator)

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I found easier method for glitched lobby and updated OP. I also found an alternate method to glitched job. Let me know if it works for current gen and will update OP.

Follow steps up to canceling out different targeting mode. Once you hear music then place new trigger anywhere. Now go to options and delete everything but the triggers. Now update job.

Nice man, the alternate method worked, really easy too, i just ran towards the elevator and paused it before the animation started but close enough to where my character stopped right in front of the elevator, started glitched playlist and i thought it didnt work, went to the clouds towards the trigger where it usually freezes, but then it came back to the elevator and kicked me outside, didnt even have to kill myself or anything. Couldnt get the invalid job to work though, still same outcome as before

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man, the alternate method worked, really easy too, i just ran towards the elevator and paused it before the animation started but close enough to where my character stopped right in front of the elevator, started glitched playlist and i thought it didnt work, went to the clouds towards the trigger where it usually freezes, but then it came back to the elevator and kicked me outside, didnt even have to kill myself or anything. Couldnt get the invalid job to work though, still same outcome as before
Sweet. Something that actually worked for you.

H

hmz2790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Undefined job is the merging of a race and Deathmatch. (Job saves as an undefined jobtype mission)

Invalid job is one with a trigger inside a restricted area. (You get a prompt when opening up the job in Creator)
How do you merge and is it the same as the one's in the playlist of jwbt1?

H

hmz2790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
done it all except deleting because there was nothing else to delete without breaking the glitch... where is the invalid tag meant to show up becase i dont see it anywhere :S

H

hmz2790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dammit. I have repeated many times and will retrace my steps after holiday weekend to make sure there isn't a missing step. Thanks for input and happy 4th if applicable.
wont work in ammunation and wont make a difference anywhere else, plz help i even tried changing type afterwards

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
wont work in ammunation and wont make a difference anywhere else, plz help i even tried changing type afterwards
I have made about 10 of these jobs and R* just grayed out my playlist option online and can't access them so I must have been on to something. The steps listed work for me everytime. You are on last gen?

H

hmz2790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have made about 10 of these jobs and R* just grayed out my playlist option online and can't access them so I must have been on to something. The steps listed work for me everytime. You are on last gen?
im using a ps4... everything works till i have to publish (with the work around for ammunation - changing type and deleting everything else)

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
im using a ps4... everything works till i have to publish (with the work around for ammunation - changing type and deleting everything else)
A couple other players reported that and I updated title. Hopefully you find a similar way to break the system.

Top Bottom
Login
Register